ubaid88
12-07-2007, 04:12 AM
How does guitar hero controller differ from the real guitar

jakncoke
12-07-2007, 04:21 AM
pics of real guitar

http://www.build-a-recording-studio.com/image-files/electric-guitar.jpg

pics of guitar hero

http://www.play-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/guitar-hero-3-iii-wii-bundle-nintendo.jpg

As you can see the makers of GH made it possible to rock out like a rockstar without actually learning how to play. Not everyone has the talent or time to learn.

Blackbird
12-07-2007, 05:12 AM
There is a lot easy to play Guitar hero or on a real guitar :P

ubaid88
12-07-2007, 05:26 AM
What about rock band

Jenatello
12-07-2007, 05:36 AM
What about rock band

rock band is pretty much like playing a real guitar. The Fretboard has different buttons and such on it to simulate a real guitar. I haven't played it myself, but would love to. I just don't have the money for it. lol

SolidSnake
12-15-2007, 11:32 PM
Guitar Hero's controller, compared to a real guitar, is significantly different to play. It looks like a guitar, but playing real guitar isn't like playing light up simon says on a plastic guitar model. So id say they differ in all but looks, somewhat, and the basic action of holding down and striking something.

LiNuX
12-16-2007, 12:08 AM
i played real guitar (current owner) and i played guitar hero - i think guitar hero is 30x more difficult lol, you don't move your hand on the fret board much but i guess i am just used to that

SolidSnake
12-16-2007, 12:21 AM
Well its hard to compare them as far as playing wise because, on real guitar you arent normally reading notes while playing, or at least not constantly, so you cant really compare them in that respect.

LiNuX
12-16-2007, 12:27 AM
Well its hard to compare them as far as playing wise because, on real guitar you arent normally reading notes while playing, or at least not constantly, so you cant really compare them in that respect.

i only stated that from my experience lol - in real guitar i have at least 500 hrs or more of practice in the past year and with guitar hero maybe 5 hrs? lol, im actually trying to get an older version of guitar hero for my sis for my ps2 and hopefully i'd get to pay it too :D but the guitar controllers make the price go up a bit

gemini328
12-24-2007, 08:24 PM
love gh2 and trying to figure out how to put on your own custom songs into the game....should be interesting