PDA

View Full Version : Will Gta 4 be released on PC?

ubaid88
12-07-2007, 11:05 AM
What Gta4 would be released on PC as well after xbox 360 and ps3

jakncoke
12-07-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm sure it will, just a matter of when. It will probably be announced at E3 08

lonewolfxix
12-07-2007, 12:28 PM
It'll be a good while after GTA4 is released on the consoles... it's coming out july for the consoles right? should be out christmas or early 2009 for PC... PC is always an afterthought.. *sigh*

jakncoke
12-07-2007, 12:35 PM
April 08 is when it's suppose to come out.

lonewolfxix
12-07-2007, 12:43 PM
3 months out, either way i'm probably not going to pay for it :P it will come out for PC eventually, no doubt about it.

jakncoke
12-07-2007, 12:46 PM
ahh torrenting it? if so you sir are a pos then. I have no respect for your type of people.

Scott
12-11-2007, 08:58 PM
ahh torrenting it? if so you sir are a pos then. I have no respect for your type of people.

Perhaps he'll just 'borrow' it from a friend.

It should come out for the PC eventually. But you'd be better buying the 360 version. It's got exclusive content.

lonewolfxix
12-12-2007, 05:25 AM
Ofcourse, exclusive content with how many people there are who are capable of reverse engineering and porting may not be exclusive for long... then again, saying that, that should make you want to buy the 360 version over ps3 as the PS3 version is said to not have exclusive content or even an online mode but the 360 is rumoured to have that. In other respects you could consider the PC version to be superior as there are a lot of people in the modding community who will make modifications to certain items, vehicles, maps etc. and even new stories (for example, someone made "Ryder's Story" for GTASA which takes place after you kill him on the speedboats.. apparently he doesn't die) Which can extend the life of the game quite drastically, the reason I have so many hours on SA was because of things like MTA and SAMP mods to play online.

Master_Dylmo
12-12-2007, 05:32 AM

who 'buys' games these days lol... nah jk... i wouldnt torrent... i just borrow from a frend then crack :D

lonewolfxix
12-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Some games are worth buying, others not but you may want to have a little go and if it turns out to be awesome you may want to buy it to support the development of other such games. let's get back to topic though.

jakncoke
12-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Ofcourse, exclusive content with how many people there are who are capable of reverse engineering and porting may not be exclusive for long... then again, saying that, that should make you want to buy the 360 version over ps3 as the PS3 version is said to not have exclusive content or even an online mode but the 360 is rumoured to have that. In other respects you could consider the PC version to be superior as there are a lot of people in the modding community who will make modifications to certain items, vehicles, maps etc. and even new stories (for example, someone made "Ryder's Story" for GTASA which takes place after you kill him on the speedboats.. apparently he doesn't die) Which can extend the life of the game quite drastically, the reason I have so many hours on SA was because of things like MTA and SAMP mods to play online.

Both will have a online mode, and the reason 360 is getting exclusive content is because Microsoft paid 50 million just for it , too put that into perspective it cost 10 million to make Gears and that 50 million is more than every game that is out, have fun with your extra content but don't expect to get it free or even cheap. the main game alone will provide me about 500 hours of gameplay..don't see any need in getting raped because Microsoft overspent.