PDA

View Full Version : Fort Minor

LiNuX
10-28-2006, 04:03 PM
anybody here listen to fort minor? they are one of my favorite bands, they are really good for those who like rap, hip hop, and rock. the links just point to some of their songs, just check 'em out if u dont know who they are:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxFINNzXTQc
2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRW91Eeo_ek&mode=related&search=

just search them on youtube if u want more

diablo
10-31-2006, 05:34 PM
oh they are great ;D, i havent seen any of their music videos yet lol, thanks for the link, i enjoyed them ;D one of my favorite bands now too, came out like a year ago :D they are having great success

LiNuX
10-31-2006, 07:32 PM
yea they are great, mike shinoda is a great artist, he was with linkin park, he's fort minor now, now i think he's working with linkin park again for their new album, LP album was delayed because mike shinoda was making an album with fort minor

crazay
11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
took me a while to load the video, but i got it to work, its great, thanks for the links linux, they are a great band, and mike shinoda should go back to linkin park for a new album, i dont think that they started that yet

wallDawg
11-12-2006, 10:40 AM
fort minor? eh... 1 good song... "remember the name", great song i might add.. and my fvaorite band is... well..........

(None) because i have to many solid bands i like, k? <_<

souljaa
12-26-2006, 10:03 PM
They're really great. Aren't they like...sponsored or supported or something by Linkin Park?

LiNuX
12-26-2006, 10:28 PM
yea supported, Mike Shinoda, leader of Fort Minor is the singer on Linkin Park, he does the rapping there too, its great, their new album should come out next year, just in time for graduation ;D

souljaa
12-26-2006, 10:30 PM
yea supported, Mike Shinoda, leader of Fort Minor is the singer on Linkin Park, he does the rapping there too, its great, their new album should come out next year, just in time for graduation ;D

Yeah, they're great. I love they're song "Where'd you go.."...Amazing song.

LiNuX
12-26-2006, 10:31 PM
lol are u serious? that song makes me mad with holly brooks or watever her name is lol, thats the only song i dont listen to, i like remember the name and believe me

souljaa
12-26-2006, 10:32 PM
lol are u serious? that song makes me mad with holly brooks or watever her name is lol, thats the only song i dont listen to, i like remember the name and believe me

:O....It's a sickkkkkk song. I like all their songs...But I like whered you go the besttt...Tsss 8)