PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!

Tinkleheimer
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Hi there, my name is Trevor. I have been a member of many forums for a long time, but since my main forum I used to post at was sold several months ago, a lot of the old members I posted with have since moved on. I am just looking for a new place to post and hoping to meet new people. :D.

Blackbird
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum, don't hesitate to ask questions and please read the rules. If you want you can play our arcade game, or just be free to talk about anything. :)

Tinkleheimer
12-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Wow, that was fast!! I am taking a look around right now. It really looks good. :D

Edit: Really stupid question, but where are the forum rules?

Riku-Nara
12-09-2007, 07:48 PM
welcome to the forums Tinkleheimer
the forum rules can be found here (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=819)
enjoy your stay :D

Tinkleheimer
12-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the link, most of those I follow anyway. And thanks for the welcome :).

conman1000
12-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Don't worry, when I first joined I couldn't find the rules either.

But enjoy your stay and I hope you stay here a long time.

LiNuX
12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
hey welcome to gamers forum, thanks for signing up - for more rules just click any link that says FAQs on the forum and that will have a lot more questions and answers for you and if you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask, we'll be more than happy to be your new forum home, not selling this anytime soon :D

welcome to the forum enjoy it and the little welcome banner

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/welcometogfanimated1.gif

Tinkleheimer
12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Aww balloons :D. I have been a member at the other forum for 4 years now, and have made good friends there. But since one of the big supermods passed away, it just went down. This forum has a had 2 members pass away, and they both were supermods. I only knew one of them, he was a good friend of mine :(.

LiNuX
12-09-2007, 08:43 PM
wow thats sad, looks like its a supermod disease - the only way to fix that here is to take out the supermod status here or hire some young people and then demote them before they hit 20 yrs of age lol - sorry bad joke but couldnt resist

Tinkleheimer
12-09-2007, 08:44 PM
I believe both of them were under 20. Don/Bonebrow had cancer and died when he was 19 I believe. It was before I was there. James/BurningDemonX was the one I knew, he was hit by a car on his way home from football practice. :(

conman1000
12-09-2007, 08:47 PM
oh man, I was just about to say that the oldest mod is Twigz(18 ) and the youngest is KittyCat(13) and that means that we have some life left(hopefully) but I guess disaster can strike at any moment.

Tinkleheimer
12-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Yeah, it can. I always felt James was indestructible. Ever since he joined that forum, his life was getting better and he was doing a lot more stuff. He really was a good kid.