PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

FattaT
12-11-2007, 08:08 PM
I haven't been very active on the forum lately. (sorry :wub:)
I have popped on the forum occasionally, just haven't posted in ages. So I thought I should return!
I was too busy relaxing and holidaying as I have just finished High School, ready to head off to UNI next year.

LiNuX
12-11-2007, 08:13 PM
glad to see you back, i didnt bother you much since i know how it feels to be out of high school lol :D welcome back

Scott
12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Yay me too. But I wasn't away for long..

LiNuX
12-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Yay me too. But I wasn't away for long..

lol u were gone like a week, where've you been lol, its been quiet without you too but you guys missed out huge problems with the forum lol, guess u can call urself lucky - welcome back both of u

Scott
12-11-2007, 08:20 PM
lol u were gone like a week, where've you been lol, its been quiet without you too but you guys missed out huge problems with the forum lol, guess u can call urself lucky - welcome back both of u

Helping mum decorate and stuff lol My sisters coming up from England tommorow so mum decided to decorate before she got here :wub:

LiNuX
12-11-2007, 08:21 PM
yeah thats cool dont worry about it lol, forum was down for half the weekend anyway - moved through 4 hosts the first week of december, going to do it for a 5th time in december next weekend

Scott
12-11-2007, 08:23 PM
yeah thats cool dont worry about it lol, forum was down for half the weekend anyway - moved through 4 hosts the first week of december, going to do it for a 5th time in december next weekend

So, are you expecting more problems?....

LiNuX
12-11-2007, 08:26 PM
So, are you expecting more problems?....

yes i am, thats the only way to prevent them :D i actually had another host to move to this past weekend but i couldnt - after i paid and everything i tried running the vbulletin script and it wasn't working, the host owner said that vb script and database wont work on that server and he doesn't know why *REFUND* so i'll try again next weekend

Scott
12-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Now I suggest we bug more people to see if they'll come back, 'cause it's been too quiet.

conman1000
12-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Good to see you back, I was wondering where you where.

Jenatello
12-12-2007, 04:02 PM
yay! welcome back! I thought you died... good thing you didn't. ^^

Toxic
12-12-2007, 04:48 PM
With all the problems with the forum I kinda gave up on this place. Nice to see you're back.

LiNuX
12-12-2007, 04:54 PM
With all the problems with the forum I kinda gave up on this place. Nice to see you're back.

if one person gives up everyone follows, you need more people thinking positive than negative to get something to work - sorry if you had problems but i will fix it, the thing is, all the problems that has been occuring, is all out of my grasp, i have no physical control of it

Scott
12-12-2007, 04:56 PM
But were changing to another server soon, so hopefully things will get better from there!

LiNuX
12-12-2007, 05:09 PM
yeah hope so :D and it is pretty sad to see a forum's own moderator give up lol, u should be in my shoes and then see the pressure here, intense and we'll be moving servers tonight, im going to delete some useless modifications lol, dont see a point in bringing those

Toxic
12-12-2007, 05:16 PM
yeah hope so :D and it is pretty sad to see a forum's own moderator give up lol, u should be in my shoes and then see the pressure here, intense and we'll be moving servers tonight, im going to delete some useless modifications lol, dont see a point in bringing those

Well I tried 3 times to get on and I kept on getting that error 404. I thought the forum had disappeared..

Kiss
12-12-2007, 05:18 PM
aw man another move?
its workin fine for me.

LiNuX
12-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Well I tried 3 times to get on and I kept on getting that error 404. I thought the forum had disappeared..

dont worry forum will never disappear as long as i am owner, i always have backups, some are hourly backups like today, the worst that can happen is you have to redo your last 5 posts or so :-)

Blackbird
12-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Welcome back Fattah, hope I see you around more :)