PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about WWW....

TheKing
11-01-2006, 08:21 PM
man i dont know what to say about Click here to see the url (www.*****space.com) because i think its a little wrong in a sense. i think is a little cheesy because its just a bunch of sterotype and stuff. i dont know but please visit the site and give me your feedback on this please. how do you feel about it?

LiNuX
11-01-2006, 08:47 PM
its just bad, i wanna meet the guy that registered the domain lol, and i had to modify ur post king, the site url contained profanity so i changed it, others can just see what domain it is by clicking on it

greent
11-09-2006, 09:14 PM
*thumbs down* i h8 all teh myspace fakers.. i think the orignal ones were myspace and Xanga... tho Xanga did'nt become as great as myspace.... i think it was cuz lack of features... i dont realy lyk the look of Xanga..

LiNuX
11-09-2006, 09:19 PM
*thumbs down* i h8 all teh myspace fakers.. i think the orignal ones were myspace and Xanga... tho Xanga did'nt become as great as myspace.... i think it was cuz lack of features... i dont realy lyk the look of Xanga..

yea but xanga still has a higher PR (pagerank) than myspace lol, i dont like xanga either but u gotta give 'em credit for being this popular

diablo
11-10-2006, 07:36 PM
that domain is just horrible :-/ couldnt think of something else lol

Twigz
11-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Gosh...is this world crazy or what? I mean come on with the cursing and the black people and the glavin...glavin....sorry, a lil Professor Frink for ya there, but anyway, that site sucks eggs...MAN! LOL