PDA

View Full Version : 3 games removed

LiNuX
12-13-2007, 07:20 PM
The following three games have been permanently deleted from the arcade along with their scores, comments, ratings, etc..

Aski
Typing Test
V Force

Why were they removed?

Their SWF file is in compatible with our arcade software. I found no way of fixing them in the past months. If you had scores or were champion in any of these games, they will not benefit you in anyway anymore for the leaderboard.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of the games, more games will come to replace these three.

Scott
12-13-2007, 07:31 PM
That sucks, but I never liked them much anyway.

LiNuX
12-13-2007, 07:36 PM
but they were unplayable so no point in keeping them

Blackbird
12-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm was the champion of typing test

Toxic
12-13-2007, 10:23 PM
O well I never liked them anyway. I sure hope you pick some good new games

LiNuX
12-13-2007, 10:29 PM
i hope so too, its not replacing the games thats the issue, its finding the right places to download them legally with license if it needs one

Scott
12-13-2007, 10:36 PM
You should probably do something about Mahjong too. It never ends

LiNuX
12-13-2007, 10:40 PM
i dont even know how to really play it lol, played like once, and i only removed games with corrupted swf files - if i remove mahjong then i should remove solitaire but they are still playable

Toxic
12-13-2007, 10:42 PM
i dont even know how to really play it lol, played like once, and i only removed games with corrupted swf files - if i remove mahjong then i should remove solitaire but they are still playable

Then you'll have even less games, so i wouldnt bother

GF Eric
12-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Well we might as well get rid of solitaire while we are at it cause it doesn't save scores but it it your choice LiNuX.

LiNuX
12-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Well we might as well get rid of solitaire while we are at it cause it doesn't save scores but it it your choice LiNuX.

like i said its still playable - did you even read the previous posts? lol because i mentioned all games with working swf files will not be deleted, i only took off the ones with corrupted swf files that don't work with ibproarcade

Toxic
12-17-2007, 01:51 PM
When are you going to start getting more games for the arcade again?

LiNuX
12-17-2007, 01:53 PM
possibly this week - i just need some good working games - i know there was a few other games that were suggested, they were either added, i couldnt find them, or they wont work with our arcade version - but i do plan to bring in at least a few more before christmas next week

conman1000
12-17-2007, 03:51 PM
possibly this week - i just need some good working games - i know there was a few other games that were suggested, they were either added, i couldnt find them, or they wont work with our arcade version - but i do plan to bring in at least a few more before christmas next week

Good, new games. I could use some games to get good at.