PDA

View Full Version : Server Move Rescheduled to Sat 12/15/07

LiNuX
12-13-2007, 08:29 PM
I had to reschedule the forum's server mone to this saturday because of too many problems with the vb code. FTP manager was not uploading full files so I have to reupload them all and I simply cannot do them tonight or tomorrow because of my finals.

I truly hope the forum goes well for the next two days to give me the time I need to move the server fully.

Sorry if this caused any problems but I fixed about a dozen errors on the new host and I just kept on finding more.

Thank you for your patience!

LiNuX

Blackbird
12-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Well, no problem Linux, I'm sure the forum it's going to be better when you had fix the error :)

Scott
12-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Wow it still hasn't moved, you have the worst luck.

LiNuX
12-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Wow it still hasn't moved, you have the worst luck.

lol tell me about it, its just this year i guess, thank god it ends soon :D

but i fixed all the errors AND studied for my last final :D i might move the forum tomorrow, i just have to move the database which shouldn't take more than an hour - the nameserver update is just gonna be annoying, i have no control of that

conman1000
12-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Well at 9, the forums were down. But that was after the arcade lost it, in a way.

LiNuX
12-14-2007, 07:08 AM
Well at 9, the forums were down. But that was after the arcade lost it, in a way.

i put the forum to maintenance last nite at around 9 pm because i was on the last step to move the forum - i was done by around 9:30 and then i was testing around - i had dozens of major errors lol, i might do it tonight, i'll be home from final early