PDA

View Full Version : Windows or Mac

LiNuX
11-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Which do you prefer? Windows or Macintosh computer? they both have something better over the other. There are millions of viruses that affect windows and there is almost none that affects mac computers. but there are more programs compatible with windows than mac, most programs work for both.

for me i prefer windows because of all the programs u can use with it. even though macintosh, u dont even need a spyware or virus scanner and still be safe

which do you prefer?

M_Nabil
11-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Well, I prefer windows machines because of compatibility with most software like you said. It's all about creating a standard; that's what really makes the power and popularity of PC.

Twigz
11-11-2006, 04:12 PM
I like Windows the best because of what the previous folks said...LOL...and I'm used to Windows anyway, so learning another system would be catastrophic for me...

diablo
11-19-2006, 11:28 AM
everybody probably gonna say windows, so im gonna say a Macintosh, mainly because i cant get any viruses there, i can do so much stuff without worrying lol ;)

crazay
11-20-2006, 12:14 PM
lol diablo knew wat i was gonna say, windows all the way, never really liked macs with the one click mouse lol

Thor Erik
11-29-2006, 12:36 AM
linux xD most programs ARE NOT compatible with mac and windows :p i guess aboyt 20% that are cross platform :p

well anyways PC for me :cool: if you know how you can easly avoid all the threats agains pc's :p
and mac's are just a ripoff of linux -.-' it's noob os, cause they removed all the cool stuff sutch as nmap and make :p