PDA

View Full Version : Going to D.C.

LiNuX
11-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Tomorrow im leaving for Washington D.C. for the next 3 days. so i will not be coming online but please dont stop posting :D. Temporary Global Mod was selected to keep an eye on the board since the normal Global Moderator Twigz has been having trouble and have not been able to come online. hollerfromelz will be the new global mod for the next 3 days until i come back.

I have been trying to convert this forum to phpbb. I may have found a couple of loopholes that arent big enough lol. If anyone can help me with converting, i would appreciate it because it is getting on my nerves now lol. Well anyway, good luck to all, see you guys when i get back :D

hollerfromelz
11-05-2006, 07:03 PM
YUP YUP, IM IN CHARGE! WOOT..lol have a good trip dude! time to watch the simpsons!! =]

LiNuX
11-08-2006, 11:28 AM
im back and thank you hollerfromelz for helping me maintain my board, but sorry to say i will have to take away ur moderatorship lol, only to be fair to the other members

diablo
11-10-2006, 07:38 PM
lol i missed this whole thing, i hope u had fun, i havent been to washington d.c. yet ever, might go someday

Twigz
11-11-2006, 03:44 PM
As you can plainly see, I'm back as well, had some problems this month, but it's OK...anyway Linux told me a lot about his trip, seems like he had fun; I've been to D.C. when I went on a college tour of the entire east coast (well...except Florida), it's pretty cool Diablo, if you decide to check it out... ;)