PDA

View Full Version : AOL Users - READ THIS

LiNuX
12-15-2007, 05:26 PM
This thread is for all forum members that use AOL as their email address on this forum.

Are you getting notification emails from this forum? If not, that's because AOL and our name servers is having a bit of issues. I suggest that you switch to either yahoo or Gmail for the time being. This is all up to you if you want the forum emails and notifications.

We had a similar problems with hotmail accounts a few months back but that auto fixed after a whole month or so. I can assume this will fix as well but this end of the deal is with AOL as they are not accepting emails sent from our machine.

Thank you!

LiNuX

Metallica1983
12-16-2007, 11:51 AM
hmmm i think i do have a hot mail account im not sure how long do u think it will take be for everything is back to normal

LiNuX
12-16-2007, 12:01 PM
i really cant say since i dont control this - we had the issue with hotmail before and it lasted about a month and i know hotmail and aol doesn't function the same way

hotmail, gmail, yahoo are all free anyway

Scott
12-16-2007, 03:50 PM
I meant to swich to AOL a while ago but just totally forgot, I don't go near my emails much, it's mostly 90% spam

LiNuX
12-21-2007, 11:51 AM
no current member and no new member registering may use aol as their email address anymore, I have disabled the use of that email temporarily until this problem is fixed

~LiNuX