PDA

View Full Version : Baseball!

SSBB-Master
11-08-2006, 09:48 PM
DO any of you play baseball?

LiNuX
11-08-2006, 09:50 PM
yea i play baseball, i used to play in the park with friends like 2 summers ago, this year, im joining my school's baseball team, gonna win this season, last season the team got knocked off at the 2nd round of the playoffs :(

SSBB-Master
11-08-2006, 10:15 PM
My team lost inthe finals last year, all becuase of me.

It was the last inning, we were winning losing 3 to 1, 2 outs, 9th inning, a guy from my team gets hit by a pitch and now there is two outs in the 9th inning then were home and I cam out to bat. I cranked it very deep back it hit the gate, I made an inside the park homerun but just barely, then we get 3 outs and they go to bat, the pitcher was doing very good, stuck out 2 batters in a row with 3 pitches then the next batter on the first pitch its a hot shot to short stop, I got the ball and threw it the first base and the first basements foot was off the bag so then comes the nex batter on the 1st pitch hits it deep back just staying in the park and the out fielder quickly threw the ball to the shortstop which was the cut off man (me) and I went deep back because the out fielder didn't have much of an arm and I got the ball and beamed it forward and the catcher missed it by an inch just trying to leap and catch the ball and it went to the back runner scored and we lost.

LiNuX
11-09-2006, 09:08 PM
what state is that in and high school or college or something else? high school baseball dont have 9 innings, they have 6, college has 9 tho

diablo
11-10-2006, 07:39 PM
it really does depend on the state, cuz some little leagues in some states have 9 innings while others have 6

Twigz
11-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Linux, you do realize that it is OUR school's team that you are joinin'...it's gonna take a miracle and a half for our school to win a championship...and...it's New York, nothing's promised good here...LOL

LiNuX
11-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Linux, you do realize that it is OUR school's team that you are joinin'...it's gonna take a miracle and a half for our school to win a championship...and...it's New York, nothing's promised good here...LOL

lol our baseball team is good dude, the football team is the one that sux crap, volleyball team was the only one to go undefeated last year lol, but baseball was 11-5 last year and made it to semifinals of playoffs 'til they got screwed lol

Twigz
11-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Well, I hope this year is different man...I wanna leave my school knowing one team actually WON something...LOL