PDA

View Full Version : How to get my forum on the google?

Black
12-17-2007, 08:15 AM
How to get my forum on the google? If you can help me il add you rep, when i collect GFP il give you. Now here is my forum:http://serbiangraffiti.ffrq.com/
So when they type on google like serbian graffiti they get my forum! Thanks in forward!

Blackbird
12-17-2007, 09:06 AM
What kind of language is that?
Try to used Google ads or something then you can have your site in google enginer. If you searching for Nightscar you can found it directly. Well, I did got your PM before.
Nightscar is a place there you can hang out and talk with your friends, be in our RPGs and joining some clan/guild of any of those game I have choose.
Nightscar has been dead since 2001 and looking forward to see someone who can become active in my forum. Now I'm looking for Christmas theme. :P

LiNuX
12-17-2007, 10:09 AM
to get it on google you either you google adwords and pay or you wait, it can take a while

Black
12-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Thanks LiNuX!
@Blackbird:Okey about evrything...

Blackbird
12-17-2007, 10:37 AM
What are you saying about me? I don't understand, well you could be reputation :)

Black
12-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Okey il add you and LiNuX the rap Enjoy!

Eric
12-17-2007, 06:49 PM
http://www.google.com/addurl/

jakncoke
12-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Is it true that if you have a forum and you post that link on many forums that it will show up on google more and more ?

LiNuX
12-17-2007, 07:05 PM
Is it true that if you have a forum and you post that link on many forums that it will show up on google more and more ?

no lol, indexed pages are determined by how google feels - their bots come around and index it - but links from forums, blogs, other sites, it just helps with keywords, like if you type in Gamers Forum - this forum is bound to come up on the top 10 because I have built up 1000s of backlinks

but if you do site:gamers-forum.com in search - it'll show you the amount of pages from this forum that are in the search engine and backlinks from any sites doesn't affect this, not that I am aware of and i should know lol