wallDawg
11-11-2006, 06:56 PM
www.myspace.com/stingmebyfaith

LiNuX
11-11-2006, 07:00 PM
cool, u a bobcats fan? lol, i think they are doing well this season

Twigz
11-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Really, you think? Wow, that's a new one on me...I thought it was just on with you...LOL

wallDawg
11-25-2006, 05:56 PM
for some reason, facebook is better the myspace, calmer, cleaner, safer, peaceful; yet myspace is allways there, and people don't seem to realize how stupid is as stupid does, but one day, some 1 will faulter because of it, but i like facebook, if your not on it, try it, its wonderful. Twigz is on facebook however he uses myspace more, i got that, its fine, but the geniuses use facebook, the calmer use facebook, don't say i didn't pursuade. Coincidently, Facebook is overr-uling all, and as a matter of fact, frendster sucks, myyearbook sucks, alot of em suck, FaceBOOK owns all... baby, don't hate the face, hate the game. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

souljaa
11-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Haha. I love your song man. Nice.

aosmallan
11-29-2006, 05:36 PM
for some reason, facebook is better the myspace, calmer, cleaner, safer, peaceful; yet myspace is allways there, and people don't seem to realize how stupid is as stupid does, but one day, some 1 will faulter because of it, but i like facebook, if your not on it, try it, its wonderful. Twigz is on facebook however he uses myspace more, i got that, its fine, but the geniuses use facebook, the calmer use facebook, don't say i didn't pursuade. Coincidently, Facebook is overr-uling all, and as a matter of fact, frendster sucks, myyearbook sucks, alot of em suck, FaceBOOK owns all... baby, don't hate the face, hate the game. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Faulter? Overr-uling all? Even if you had spelled either of those right, it wouldn't have made sense.

Normally I don't get on people for something so ridiculously meticulous as spelling online, but seeing as how you feel that the "geniuses use facebook", I felt it a personal goal to point out what type of second-string, benchwarmer of a "genius" this post makes you look like.

Coincidentally, if you could speak a more moderate amount of english, I might take your biased opinion to heart, Mr. "Genius". Granted, we all have an opinion, but you can't expect to persuade anyone by advertising a site by saying, "the other one sucks!" At least if you had just flat out said, "Myspace sucks" I might have given you props for being brief. Instead I was subjected to reading a passage of the most bullsh*t I've ever seen two words drawn out into.

Some people use myspace, some use facebook, some use both. Each has its own adv/disadvantages. Personally more people that I know are on myspace and it's a good way for me to stay in touch with them. Why tell them to all convert to facebook... because geniuses use facebook? Try again.

LiNuX
11-29-2006, 05:40 PM
yea i gotta agree with aosmallan, and that comment by walldawg is just an opinion, i have both a myspace and a facebook account, dont really care about either lol, u cant really say which is better than which just by ur experiences with them

Twigz
11-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey, what does that mean, just cause I'm on MySpace more doesn't mean I'm not a genius and I'm not calm (well I'm not the first one...or the second), but my point is...I have seen people that I haven't seen in years on MySpace, and I just happen to be on there more than facebook...and I am a senior in high school, so I don't have that much time on my hands...

wallDawg
01-20-2007, 08:28 PM
the new space people is:

www.myspace.com/the_wcw4life