PDA

View Full Version : all.

wallDawg
11-11-2006, 07:03 PM
the eagles need help, i wish i could be their Owner, i'd do better. congradulations to the colts for being undefeated. (wont last long); Rutgers won thursday, great news, right? well no title game for them but who cares, i love their game period. Ray Rice "Sundays". (I have a headache, trying to hang on); Charlotte (My team), bobcats aint doing so good, but it looks good by draft standards, Greg oden or noah anyone?, we'll see... and above all, I want OHIO state to LOOSE NEXT SATURDAY, k? alright.

LiNuX
11-11-2006, 07:10 PM
lol we all wish we could own our favorite sports teams, like i wanna own the yankees and pistons, colts are gonna lose sooner or later lol, just like last season, they were everybody's favorites last season too lol

Twigz
11-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Eagles has a pretty big win yesterday, so all hope is not lost there...Ray "Minute" Rice is a monster, I think my mom told me that her sister is his mom's friend...or something like that...The Knicks aren't doing too well either (but then again, when do they?), but yeah, better draft picks for us!! And Linux, if you owned the Yankees, you'll know how George Steinbrenner got bald!! LOL! j/j ;D ;)