PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Games - Best Storyline?

Scott
12-21-2007, 12:24 AM
What game that was released in 2007 do you think has the best story?

Im voting for Bioshock because it has one of the most original storylines even seen in a long time.

diablo
12-21-2007, 02:25 AM
i'll say bioshock too but i havent played it, heard great reviews from sites and friends

Master_Dylmo
12-21-2007, 09:43 AM
how duz orangebox have a storyline??? its more than one game haha shouldve put em seperate..

KittyCat72
12-21-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm for Metroid Prime 3; the game kept me on my toes for a quite a while... I still haven't finished but I watched my brother play and it looks pretty good.

Blackbird
12-22-2007, 04:42 AM
Halo 3 doesn't have the best ending story

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Now, that's hard.

SolidSnake
12-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Halo 3 doesn't have the best ending story

Agreed. I actually thought it was pretty bad, although the whole halo storyline after Halo:CE just went downhill anyway, and Halo 3 didnt give the trilogy a fitting end IMO. Also i thought the last level was crap, just a re-hash of the ending in Halo:CE. And ill say it again, why was the theme song not at least blaring on the last level? Oh well.

Scott
12-31-2007, 07:07 PM
how duz orangebox have a storyline??? its more than one game haha shouldve put em seperate..

I never had enough room for that.
And I also agree that H3 didnt have a good story

TeknoVagrant
01-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Mass Effects story was allright but I prefered Bioshock

Toxic
01-03-2008, 02:15 AM
I agree that Bioshocks story was good. But why is Orange Box on there its really 5 games in one

Fate
01-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Looks like Bishock is winning.
I still need to play that game.
I thought it looked good when I read about in Game Informer

younging94
01-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Wow, im freaking pissed at you all =P
What about KH2?
That game had a wicked story line, c'mon man, think about disney :-(

rukisuto
01-29-2008, 07:49 PM
I went for Bioshock.

I agree, Halo 3's ending was pretty bad.
They left room to make another one though.
Which actually defeats the purpose of the ending.

Blackbird
01-29-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't think Kingdom Hearts 2 was bad, I think it was quited sad I copy of Sora leaved his friends and they forgot about him. I'm have read an article about Kingdom Hearts 3 it's going to release in Playstation 3 but I'm not so sure about other console.

Wow, im freaking pissed at you all =P
What about KH2?
That game had a wicked story line, c'mon man, think about disney :-(

Dflat Major
01-29-2008, 08:32 PM
C'mon guys, where's the God of War 2 love at ?

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Well, Bioshock had an amazing story! The graphic and the music were good. But the storyline was amyzing! It sometimes riminds me of fear cause the game had an litlle girl da always scaread the cra* out of you. Hehe.:D

The script derector did an wery good job. I really do not think i have explain evrything else. And the music and all that...;-)

jakncoke
01-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Uncharted is #1 from the games I played

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Uncharted is #1 from the games I played

Do you mean uncharted : Drake s Fortune?

Anyway if you played it can you tell me a litlle of the story cause i really did not have the chance to play it yet;(

jakncoke
01-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Do you mean uncharted : Drake s Fortune?

Anyway if you played it can you tell me a litlle of the story cause i really did not have the chance to play it yet;(

Indeed, how much of the story do want? I mean I'm sure I could give you a short version or detailed.

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Indeed, how much of the story do want? I mean I'm sure I could give you a short version or detailed.

Yes plase i would love if you gived me the short version of the game. Because for all humans would be so layz to tell the whole story, detailed!:laugh:

jakncoke
01-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Basically you start off on a boat as you are on your way to start a search for El Dorado and then your ambushed: end chapter1:, :chapter2:, The Search for El Dorado you go through a mini jungle then you enter a cave and as you get your way through that cave you find where El Dorado used to be and then you follow the drag marks that are left behind:chapter 3: You find a german submarine, you explore it find a map, your partner is killed(later in the game it is found out that he faked) and then the group also try to kill you so you run away:chapter4: Your in a plane with a hot reporter on the way to where the map leads, you crash on a island.:chapter 5: you find a fortress you kill people :P :chapter6: I realize that I need to play through again as the details are hazy :chapter7: is the jeep scene. awesome chapter:chapter 8: Your in a drowned city: chapter9: You have to go to a tower where the hot reporter is :chapter10: the customs house, where El Dorado is believe to be:chapter11: Trapped in a room with many people that want you dead, fun stuff pwning them :chapter12: head up river to a sanctuary.. also fun mission jet ski's ftw :chapter13: you arrive and kill some ppl :chapter14: you go underground :chapter15: get closer to the treasure about this time you realize your partner isn't dead and you get a feeling he's a double crossing SON :chapter16: you find the vault and find that the treasure is about a building where the bad guys are at..wow skipping ahead a bit because I'm sick of typing you find out there are crazy deformed creatures in mass quantity ...really hard part and that they are like that because they found El Dorado, El Dorado is cursed, the drowned city was drowned on purpose to keep the evil there, lets see umm Nathan did get some treasure.... I'm sure I just made you go :eek1:, but you really need to play it because it's awesome and I can't wait for #2

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Wao, the game sound extra cool! I should voted for it!:laugh: But anyway thanks for the info i may give money to buy the game then play it at my freinds! And thanks again for the INFO! i raped you!:D:-)

jakncoke
01-30-2008, 02:04 PM
You should tell your friend to buy it, why hasn't he bought it already? If money isn't a problem he should be cursed for life.

Sensetivity
01-30-2008, 02:50 PM
No on other hand he is rich:yes:

100 % he forgot... Well anyway you will recive an rap for me...:yes: Thanks again for the info!:D:-)

Because i do not know where the rap button is you recived 5 gfp from me!

jakncoke
01-31-2008, 04:04 AM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t85/jasonbay1988/help.jpg

This better not go crazy on my this time