PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays From Gamers Forum

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Happy Holidays to all of you this month. Many religious celebrations take place in December which inludes Chanukah, Eid, Kwanza, and Christmas and on top of that our New Years Celebrations.

The past year has been great for me and the forum (not so much the past 2 months) and I have enjoyed being admins of some great staff and regular members of this forum.

I wish you all a great vacation Gamers Forum! Enjoy the break and holidays! :-)

~LiNuX

KittyCat72
12-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Yay, holidays! I'm going to be using my free time trying to get that 100 posts per month thing. Unlucky for me, I didn't notice it until halfway through the month. But luckily, my parents are out shopping; I've been on the computer for almost 2 days strait!;-) That's a new record for me.

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Yay, holidays! I'm going to be using my free time trying to get that 100 posts per month thing. Unlucky for me, I didn't notice it until halfway through the month. But luckily, my parents are out shopping; I've been on the computer for almost 2 days strait!;-) That's a new record for me.

lol thats good, i've only been on for a day and a half but with sleep, lots of sleep yesterday, wasn't feeling to well yesterday so I was just coming up on forum to check on stuff, couldn't post much either but luckily i feel great, just in time for christmas :D

KittyCat72
12-23-2007, 01:13 PM
That's good news. I was up all night playing Monopoly; by time I beat my brothers, I literally had all of the 500 bills in the game! The last one left gave up... but it was fun.

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 01:43 PM
heres an idea why don't you close the forum for the holidays most of us won't be on anyway so close it up and give yourself a break with wut you and the forum have been through in the past two months you deserve a break

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 01:55 PM
heres an idea why don't you close the forum for the holidays most of us won't be on anyway so close it up and give yourself a break with wut you and the forum have been through in the past two months you deserve a break

lol close the forum? you are out of your mind lol, i can multi-task a lot and closing down a forum isn't a great idea for the future trust me

why?

activity slows down
visitors start leaving and not coming back
less visitors = less new members
search engine bots cant access our pages meaning our search engine results go down the drain
i have a sponsor that needs me to keep the board open
and finally, I Don't Want To :spinny:

KittyCat72
12-23-2007, 02:08 PM
I wouldn't want the forum closed. What if some one isn't busy and wants to be here? Besides, Linux has plenty of Moderators that can help here and there. I'm going to be on most on today.

Scott
12-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Yay Xmas!... I'm going to my aunts agin this year and she's toataly against computers so I wont be here on xmas.

LiNuX
12-25-2007, 12:35 PM
merry christmas everyone, officially here, i waited up for santa claus last night but he never showed up and took my cookies :(

:laugh:

Blackbird
12-25-2007, 12:49 PM
I don't think that's a great idea ShadowMario becuase It's holiday I'm willing to keep watching the forum. :P

KittyCat72
12-26-2007, 10:36 AM
I'm dissapointed in Santa; he didn't show up so my parents bought me presents. They don't know what I like, I got clothes and a puzzle. :no: Oh, I got some cards too.:-)