PDA

View Full Version : Advertise On GF Links Page

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 11:20 AM
If you guys haven't noticed the "LINKS" link on the menu bar yet, I didn't plan to bring it out until 2008 came but as a Holiday Treat, I thought I'd help some of you with websites advertise on this forum. And this way, you will have another way to spend your GFP.

Right now There is only Room for Text Links - Links Will Be This Big - and a weekly price of 100 GFP. If you want to add bold, italics, or Underlined, it another 25 GFP PER FEATURE. If you want to add color, that's an extra 50 GFP. Maximum 3 Words or 30 characters total. No bigger font is available so do not request it.

If you are intersted just keep on reading - Open you rown thread right here in the Contests and Point Sales board - Title it something similar to "Need GF Links Spot" and then just Post your LINK, and Your Anchor Text and Estimate for me the price. Once the link is up I will post back asking you to pay the GFP. Pretty simple and usually the way Custom User Titles are being done. I haven't found a way to make this automated so just bare with me here for a while.

Anchor text is when text is a clicable url: if I put "Gamers Forum" as the anchor and the link as www.gamers-forum.com - then when you click "Gamers Forum" you will go straight to www.gamers-forum.com

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here but do NOT request your link placement here. I will be putting up a few examples of my other sites shortly just so you get an idea of what it's like.

Regards,
LiNuX

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 01:51 PM
so how do i do the whole anchor text link thing i still don't understand that

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com)

example above - the words Gamers Forum is the anchor text - and the link is gamers-forum.com - if you click the anchor text, the link is activated

get it?

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
i get it but it still confuses me on how to do it:confused1:

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 04:14 PM
you dont do anything, you just tell me the link and what URL you want the text to lead to lol

LiNuX
01-26-2008, 07:40 PM
this project is shutting down since there are no more interests in this

links page will be removed

Blackbird
01-26-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh man Linux I'm interesting in this, never seen this treads before. :(

LiNuX
01-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh man Linux I'm interesting in this, never seen this treads before. :(

lol, if you want you can open your own thread with the request, i'll put it up and it'll be up as long as you keep advertising - but as soon as it loses interest again, its going down :-)

Scott
01-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Wow you gotta pay that per week, no wonder you never got any buisness.

LiNuX
01-26-2008, 10:09 PM
Wow you gotta pay that per week, no wonder you never got any buisness.

lol, its just over 10 gfp a day, if u have 5 posts a day you should be able to afford it