PDA

View Full Version : My First unofficial weird/crappy/too simple template

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Well I made first unofficial html template today - why unofficial? because i actually started the template over a year ago, I stopped after I got my job at a library and I thought I'd pick it up today.

It is fairly finished but be advised, I suck at making graphics for websites, im better off making simple sigs lol. There are no pictures on here and its just basic background gradients and reflected text for a header.

here is the url to the live thing:

My Template (http://www.nf6.org/testemp)

you can comment if you wish and I will be working on more later on.

Please note: only "HOME" button works, the Forum button leads to this forum :D

Riku-Nara
12-23-2007, 04:17 PM
really simple, and barely any details.
better than what i could do (didn't even know what a template was), but you delivered what your description said at least, lol.

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 04:22 PM
heh..no details needed lol, its simple html, if i want to add some php its possible

in IE it looks messed up - in firefox it looks perfect - dont know why and i dont know if its just me

im working on another html template, hope to finish by next week, this time with better graphics and not so simple - and i'll use images for buttons rather than text lol :D

Blackleo
12-23-2007, 04:34 PM
It SUCKS !!! ASS !!!! =P

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 04:37 PM
It SUCKS !!! ASS !!!! =P

you sure do change your mind lol, said it rocked in AIM, weirdo :yes:

Blackbird
12-23-2007, 07:41 PM
What'a simpel templates Well is look crappy to me hehe xD. By the way Linux how is going on with CS Server? :)

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 08:21 PM
What'a simpel templates Well is look crappy to me hehe xD. By the way Linux how is going on with CS Server? :)

cs server is good, if u want to discuss the servers, go in its thread, not here :no:

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Great job man, keep it going!

KittyCat72
12-24-2007, 09:12 AM
It is pretty simple, but I'd like to see it when it's done. You'll probably change it quite a lot.

Meow
12-24-2007, 09:41 AM
I actually like it, colours could be a bit different but meh.

JustPlainLucas
12-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Good luck with it.

LiNuX
12-24-2007, 11:08 AM
It is pretty simple, but I'd like to see it when it's done. You'll probably change it quite a lot.

i doubt im gonna change it, working on a new and better one - would have finished yesterday but messed up on some of the graphics lol

I actually like it, colours could be a bit different but meh.

they can be but i picked the colors over a year ago lol, didnt see the need to change it and i didnt even have any color in mind to change it to

Good luck with it.

thanks but worthless post, you already said good job and if u wanted to wish me luck, do it in one post please

thanks

Joshuah
12-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Bit simple LiNuX :-P lol well done