PDA

View Full Version : SuperNovaCheats (Forum)

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Yes i finally decided to start up a forum it's pretty much based around cheat codes and games now i know you guys are gonna bust me about using free web hosting but it was the easiest thing to do for a guy like me and the web host is really good and easy to use so come on over and join up i would greatly appreciate it.

p.s. this site will soon be advertising on Gamers link page

http://supernovacheats.thefreeforums.com/

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Start over. lmao

look at my sig, do it like my forum

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 09:49 PM
NO LINKS ALLOWED - I have been stopped by the STOP SPAM LINKS Mod. If Staff sees this Message, Please Delete, thank you! Also warn me or infract me if necessary.

first of all web links are allowed only in this board and you need 10 posts to advertise a site in this as you can clearly see i have more than enough second i can't infract u im not a mod yet

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Dude, your forum sucks(No offense)

start over.

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 09:54 PM
Dude i just started it two hours ago wut do u expect

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 09:55 PM
It's not that, it's how the forum is setup. My forum is organized, thegamerslounge . c o m

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 10:08 PM
It's not that, it's how the forum is setup. My forum is organized, thegamerslounge . c o m

please read faqs on posting links - i deleted your 2nd post that was blocked

@shadow: its looking nice but you need a new skin, too dark for me and my monitor is REALLY old so it's already really dark.

tips: you stated ur forum is about gaming cheats, why is there only one board on that? here is a suggestion - remove all the "game discussion" boards, replace them with cheat boards such as RPG cheats, Strategy Cheats, etc.. - and then have just a regular board for game discussions - you just have to go with your niche for now except for doing it all at the same time, it'll just confuse everyone

tip 2: open threads yourself - open as many as you can because no new member wants to post on a thread with 0 posts

good luck with it

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Dude i'm just trying to help him, you don't have to be an ass cause i'm trying to help him.

Good luck.

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Dude i'm just trying to help him, you don't have to be an ass cause i'm trying to help him.

Good luck.

whoa, hold up, are you talking to me? i told you that i deleted your second post here that was blocked, i never accused you of NOT helping him, you gotta read more including the FAQs

and i wouldn't count the following statement as trying to help anyone at all since it's direct flaming, if in the same post you stated what he could do to make it better, it would be a different story

Dude, your forum sucks(No offense)

start over.

now good luck to you!

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 10:17 PM
it's ok dude

@ LiNuX thanks for the words of wisdom lol i will do that thx again

edit: check it now i changed the skin to a really purty lol

Strickin
12-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Nice forum Shadow, I made an account :)

bad idea to flame at the head Admin, Lucas. FYI

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Yes it was towards you but i wasn't trying to be mean, it's just that i was trying to help him. Now, sorry.

Nice forum Shadow, I made an account :)

bad idea to flame at the head Admin, Lucas. FYIlol your and telling me that?

LiNuX
12-23-2007, 10:25 PM
please don't double post, simply use the edit feature of the forum - and telling someone not to be an "ass" isn't being mean, it's been as ass yourself for assuming stuff about others - now don't think i called you an ass right there - just a way to explain :-) behave please

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 10:29 PM
Awesome job, i joined.

Riku-Nara
12-23-2007, 10:47 PM
everything seems a bit pressed together, lol.
other than that, lots of topics and a cool skin.

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 10:54 PM
^ That's what i was trying to say lmao

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 10:59 PM
well stricken and riku i am looking for a few people to help spread the word of the forum and im lookin for some mods since stricken is co board mod with me on consoles board and riku you are boaed mod of fighting and action i was considering you two to be full mods on my forum and help out with getting some members now when u put in an application to be mod on this forum you can say you are a board mod on gamers and a full mod on SuperNovaCheats forum so wut do ya say will u help me out

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Can i be a mod over at your forum?

Metallica1983
12-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Can i be a mod over at your forum?

im not sure and why did you make two accounts anyway i would have to see wut u can do I have known Riku and Stricken for awhile and i know wut they can do as mods cuz there board mods on this forum i know they will do a good job but i barely know u but i'll think about it atm i need all the help i can get

Riku-Nara
12-23-2007, 11:25 PM
woah, woah, woah dude, somethings srsly wrong with your forum.
i can't even make an intro thread.
maybe i'm doing it wrong, but if the whole forum works out so that a boards in just one big chain of post, it's not gonna work out well.

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 11:40 PM
Dude, i've modded so many forums it's crazy

Strickin
12-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Alright, thanks for the Mod position shadow ;)

Metallica1983
12-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Dude, i've modded so many forums it's crazy

didn't you read the post in the intro thread on SNC you will help me find cheats to load up the sub forums and i said If you do do a good job i'll CONSIDER giving u a mod position