PDA

View Full Version : Review this template (2)

LiNuX
12-25-2007, 06:06 PM
This is the second template I am working on. I have been for the past 4 or 5 days including today (christmas) lol - well in the past few days I have changed the images at least 5 times, the header was changed 4 times, body images and buttons were changed 5 times each. The preview right now has NO buttons or forms of navigation - that's because I have to make new buttons that actually fit these here.

Just tell me if you see something missing, you want to see something get added - if I made a mistake somewhere, how can i make it better and etc..

responses will be appreciated - anything that helps will get rep :D

Unfinished Template (http://nf6.org/testemp2/)

thank you!

Blackbird
12-25-2007, 09:05 PM
What about having links on your website

Drake14
12-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Header looks good. But i don't really like the light blue color scheme. But that's just my personal opinion.

personally i like darker colors, Reds, Blues, and light greens. yes i realize light green isn't a dark color, but it looks good with black :D

LiNuX
12-25-2007, 09:24 PM
What about having links on your website

uh..what do u mean lol

Header looks good. But i don't really like the light blue color scheme. But that's just my personal opinion.

personally i like darker colors, Reds, Blues, and light greens. yes i realize light green isn't a dark color, but it looks good with black :D

yea i know what you mean - my monitor right now is really old and dark so if i use dark colors, they look messed up to me and then i end up messing them up lol -

the theme for this whole thing was originally greenish - but i've been mixing around colors and green turned to blue when i did color balance on some parts and it looked better than green lol so i kept on going with it

this won't be my last template and im definitely going to try other colors :D

thanks

KittyCat72
12-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Maybe you could give it a nice border or something, it just looks so plain right now.

LiNuX
12-26-2007, 10:53 AM
that was gonna be the name lol - "Too Plain and Simple" - i dont have any big plans for it but I might turn it into a wordpress theme lol :D of course I have to do the php part of it but that shouldn't be too hard

@kitty - what do you mean by border? around where exact? because the blue area has a type of border, more like shadows but something like that