PDA

View Full Version : help :D

Master_Dylmo
12-28-2007, 06:47 PM
ok.. i havent rly been on here in a while (srysrysrysrysry) i been busy w/ xmas etc.. ok... so i got an xbox 360 for xmas (yay/finally!!!!) and i have: Halo 3 (it pwns) and Perfect Dark: Zero (also pretty good) and i was thinkiin about gettin another game... its probly gonna be Mass Effect.. but i need to no sum things first...:

is mass effect an RPG or an FPS coz i see ntrailers/game play which mainly involve gun fights.. (i like both but im looking for a game kinda like oblivion.. so atm i prefer an RPG...)

also... can i spend a long time playing this game (i dont want to finish the game in the first... week i et it haha.. and then not be able to play minigames/multiplayer..) so is it long/short?

and is the gameplkay good (not just the same stuff on different worlds/planets/maps (w/e u wanna call em) over and over.. i like variety (upgrades, new enemies, new armour/weaponry, new worlds etc...)

i really liked oblivion.. and i would definately like to get mass effect mainly based on: i heard they were similar though mass effect is far more advanced/set in the future...

if mass effect isnt wat i expected (wat i listed) could i plz have a suggestion of a game/games to get? i also may get bio-shock, assasins creed (ther are more but its too hot to think)

Strickin
12-28-2007, 06:53 PM
If you don't have Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion yet, then definitely get that, you will spend many many hours haveing fun with it! Assassin's Creed is also another game that is a great addition to the Xbox 360, and is worth the money. Also, if you haven't gotten Xbox Live yet, and you have cable, then get that

Master_Dylmo
12-28-2007, 08:07 PM
ive got oblivion.. i loved it... and i heard assasins creed isnt as good as ppl thought it wsa gonna be!... and xbox live would be great but i got dial up haha and i cbf taking my xbox to my dads... meh ill prolly just get ME.. :p if not i can always take it back :D

Raw!
12-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Mass Effect is an RPG/FPS but it blends more into RPG style gameplay. Yes, you will spend a long time playing Mass Effect. I hope this helped.