PDA

View Full Version : Movie with the worst ending (spoilers)

LiNuX
12-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Which movie do you think had the worst ending?

This thread comes after watching "Blades of Glory" starring Will Ferrel and that Napoleon Dynamite kid.

They flew out of the ice rink from sparks in their ice skates and flew above the clouds? WTF! :eek1:

Raw!
12-29-2007, 09:02 PM
LiNuX, perhaps MAYBE you could mark that with a spoiler for people that haven't seen the movie.

LiNuX
12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
LiNuX, perhaps MAYBE you could mark that with a spoiler for people that haven't seen the movie.

lol good idea, gave you rep for that :D

KittyCat72
12-31-2007, 11:06 AM
I saw a movie with a really horrible ending once... if I could just remember what it was. :-P If it ever comes back to me I'll be sure to say something. :confused1:

Aaron.
12-31-2007, 12:20 PM
The Wickerman....

Gay movie all together...even gayer ending...

Main character "Nicolas Cage," is burned.

Gay gay gay...

Scott
12-31-2007, 11:36 PM
Inside Man had a bad ending. how the f.!@ can someone live in a hole for a week?

J.J.STAND
01-22-2008, 02:38 PM
The ending was the worst ending for a sensational film. It not "it just ends" film but nothing happens. Just a crap load of boring dialogue that had no meaning to it and no Show down between the protagonis tand antagonist. The most retarded ending that people defend was close to the book. BUT A BOOK CAN NOT BE A FILM!

Jaykub
01-22-2008, 02:48 PM
crap. now I know the ending

Scott
01-22-2008, 05:46 PM
The ending was the worst ending for a sensational film. It not "it just ends" film but nothing happens. Just a crap load of boring dialogue that had no meaning to it and no Show down between the protagonis tand antagonist. The most retarded ending that people defend was close to the book. BUT A BOOK CAN NOT BE A FILM!

Oh yeah, I heard about that. That moie has a lot of hype, but I don't think I'll go and see it.

I am Ledgend has a bad ending too.... *ANYONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING LOOK AWAY NOW* The infected at the end are just not scary, they are nowhere near as threatening as they should be. They are also unintentionally amusing, headbutting everything like football holligans. Most of the time these movies where the ideas stolen from books are awful but sometimes it can be good. But this isn't one of those times

LiNuX
01-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Oh yeah, I heard about that. That moie has a lot of hype, but I don't think I'll go and see it.

I am Ledgend has a bad ending too.... *ANYONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING LOOK AWAY NOW* The infected at the end are just not scary, they are nowhere near as threatening as they should be. They are also unintentionally amusing, headbutting everything like football holligans. Most of the time these movies where the ideas stolen from books are awful but sometimes it can be good. But this isn't one of those times

yup the ending was bad but i liked the overall story and stuff, good action in the blow up parts lol, not too original though, the zombies reminded me of the guy from the Mummy lol

Scott
01-22-2008, 06:18 PM
yup the ending was bad but i liked the overall story and stuff, good action in the blow up parts lol, not too original though, the zombies reminded me of the guy from the Mummy lol

I was a pretty good movie, The eerily overgrown city was great.

Riku-Nara
01-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Which movie do you think had the worst ending?

This thread comes after watching "Blades of Glory" starring Will Ferrel and that Napoleon Dynamite kid.

They flew out of the ice rink from sparks in their ice skates and flew above the clouds? WTF! :eek1:

.................me and you got a problem now............
but, now that i think about it, that's probably the worst movie ending i've ever seen also.
:-P

Strickin
01-22-2008, 11:46 PM
I didn't really like the ending of 300 Spartans,(SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!) why did Leonidas have to die :( it's like they only chose that part of the "real spartans" to make true.

MilkshakeNinja
01-23-2008, 11:34 AM
The new movie Cloverfield has a pretty crappy ending, that makes you just go...uhhhh that's it, lamme!

xD I won't say anymore cause I don't ruin the whole thing for those who haven't seen it yet..just saying the ending is lame lol.

BlackCain
01-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Most movies I've seen have a bad ending.
It get all hyped and them, it's just a let down at the end.

I am Legend was poo, the end anyway.

And someone mentioned Wickerman... it wasn't just the ending, the whole film was bad!

Planet of the apes, bleh...

Just a lot of movies really...

that one wherea group of girl rock climbers go down into 'unexploered caves' and there is those monsters that are blind there... you know the one i mean.
That had a poo ending too.

Ghost
01-23-2008, 06:52 PM
the worst movie ending for me was war of the worlds

jimbo29
01-24-2008, 03:37 AM
The new movie Cloverfield has a pretty crappy ending, that makes you just go...uhhhh that's it, lamme!

xD I won't say anymore cause I don't ruin the whole thing for those who haven't seen it yet..just saying the ending is lame lol.

Cloverfield also gets my vote!! The movie is far to short as it is but with an ending like that it just makes it worse!!

rukisuto
01-24-2008, 05:31 AM
Most movies I've seen have a bad ending.
It get all hyped and them, it's just a let down at the end.

I am Legend was poo, the end anyway.

And someone mentioned Wickerman... it wasn't just the ending, the whole film was bad!

Planet of the apes, bleh...

Just a lot of movies really...

that one wherea group of girl rock climbers go down into 'unexploered caves' and there is those monsters that are blind there... you know the one i mean.
That had a poo ending too.

Definitely agree with you.
Plus Cloverfield. I really like the movie, but when it ended the whole theater was quiet. It was so awkward, lol.

I think the movie you were talking about was 'The Cave' or something.
I couldn't believe that was the ending for it.

younging94
01-24-2008, 06:14 AM
Bug...was like the gayest movie ever. The way it starts is interesting, it seems so cool, you think there are real bugs, but there not, there just freaking crazy. Then at the end, they blow themselves up. Yep, then it just ends....the whole movie takes place in a house..nowhere outside... :mask:

BlackCain
01-24-2008, 07:47 AM

OMG, that was sooooo crap!
I agree with you, it's just such a friggin anti-climax...

I think it might be called "The Cave", i just know that the ending made me want to hurl the dvd at the guy in the rental plae who said it was good... @ rukisuto

I've not seen cloverfield, but i might just see it to go... uhhhhhh, lol.

I think "attack of the plant people" had a pretty bad ending, but I probably should cut old movies some slack, as new ones aren't much better.

I've not seen Bug, is it worth even a rent-out? @ younging94

LiNuX
01-24-2008, 09:11 AM

another agree from me too lol, the whole action part and hiding and whatnot was great, in the end they see pigeons or whatever birds sitting on the robots and they shoot them down and its over....

Scott
01-24-2008, 09:38 PM
I didn't like the ending of War of the Worlds either. I mean out of all the streets still standing it was theirs?