PDA

View Full Version : 300 - The game?

Raw!
12-29-2007, 08:03 PM
300: March to Glory, a hack and slash game. And a PSP exclusive. But why? Why can't they make a game for the 360 or Multiplatform game for 300? If they really focus, they can create beauty. Equally beautiful to Assassin's Creed, and God of War like gameplay. Why not? What do you think? Is it worth trying to make a game like this?

GF Eric
12-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Well I play the game and it sucks, they should just leave the game alone.

A Little Know Fact:

Any Movies that are made games SUCK UP THE BRUTES WAR HAMMER!!!

Any Games that are made movies ROCK LIKE A PLASMA SWORD IN THE GRAVEMIND!!!

LiNuX
12-29-2007, 08:51 PM
agree with eric, they shouldn't have made the game at all - movies that turn into games don't do too well

Resident Evil is a good example of a game turned into a movie - i actually like the action in the movie part lol - silent hill on the other side is crap lol

so only half of what eric said is correct :-P

Raw!
12-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Eric, maybe you are blind to what I am saying. I mean if they remake it. The entire game. And make it like Assassin's Creed, and not so repetetive it could go big.

jakncoke
12-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Well I play the game and it sucks, they should just leave the game alone.

A Little Know Fact:

Any Movies that are made games SUCK UP THE BRUTES WAR HAMMER!!!

Any Games that are made movies ROCK LIKE A PLASMA SWORD IN THE GRAVEMIND!!!

completely false. there is so many examples of failure. Mortal Kombat, Dead or Alive, RE, Doom, FF... funny thing I have only like 1 ever..super mario bros...was made back in the early 90's

Riku-Nara
12-29-2007, 11:54 PM
not to mention the ghost busters game.

Jaykub
12-30-2007, 08:33 AM
I think that 300 the game will be a very good game all around. Of and only its good graphics.

Raw!
12-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Okay, perhaps some of you don't see the point of this thread? I mean. If they REMAKE the entire 300. Make it into Assassin's Creed style 300, but not so repetetive, I mean it could work out. And I am asking you what you think, if they make something like that. 300 Was a great film.

Scott
12-31-2007, 06:45 PM
It'll just end up like the AVP and Daredevil game. Just another game that shouldnt have been made.

TeknoVagrant
01-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Yet another good movie getting turned into a game. There is a very good chance of this sucking. But I hope it doesnt because I think it could be fun

Scott
01-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Yet another good movie getting turned into a game. There is a very good chance of this sucking. But I hope it doesnt because I think it could be fun

It could be fun but it wont be. Btw who's making it?

Toxic
01-03-2008, 02:29 AM
Im not interested almost all these movie games suck

Fate
01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
If i had it my way I would make it like Starcraft and Warcraft.
(I can't remember what the format is called)

jimbo29
01-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Okay, perhaps some of you don't see the point of this thread? I mean. If they REMAKE the entire 300. Make it into Assassin's Creed style 300, but not so repetetive, I mean it could work out. And I am asking you what you think, if they make something like that. 300 Was a great film.

The problem you have with this is to purchase the license is gonna cost mega bucks that only the big brands will buy. These big brands also know that the name itself will sell the game!! So why spend millions developing a game to be superb when they can spend half that and still pull in the big bucks from the name itself.....Children's games exploit this "name will sell" marketing, yes it sucks but thats business for you.

I do agree with you though, 300 COULD be a great game with the right team behind it...