PDA

View Full Version : Fable: The Lost Chapter

Raw!
12-30-2007, 11:46 AM
This game is being reviewed on the PC by Soulja Boy.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/Train13-14/g22972bxgs2.jpg

Graphics - 8/10

The graphics in this game can use a bit of tweaking. Many faces don't look well done, and people always look the same. However, the way your character and some specific characters are detailed is quite well done. Bandits is an example.

Story - 9/10

The story is quite good. But not good enough, and not as long as you'd expect it to be. However, sidequests could do you in for an hour or so but they aren't much fun. The story is well developed and you realize that there is a conspiracy. The option of killing a boss or not is good, but not enough. See, there are 2 sides to this game. Evil and good. You can be whatever you want, but the story doesn't suffer on any occasion, so that is really a bother.

Overall - 8.5/10

This game is good, the story is very nice. And it can do you in for 8-9 hours. The characters are detailed, and the evil-good option is great. Whatever you choose, it will be good. The thing is thouh, evil gets horns, scars, fleas, and blood mist. Good gets a halo and butterflies. Not much of a difference eh? Well yes, that is the bad part. So in Fable 2, they should make good better. There are also Temples, temples of good and evil. And if you give money, you get evil or bad points, depending on the temple. This is a cheap way out of doing good deeds, and/or bad deed.

blaze4556
04-18-2008, 02:27 AM
I thought the game was pretty good. I think you should have said a thing or two about the skills. The one thing i didnt like was that when you are given the choice wether or not to kill that girl in the arena, it doesnt matter if you kill her or not because you wont ever see her again :confused1:

Kujo
04-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Fable... wasnt that the game that came out for the dreamcast that was supposed to be the game to end all games. You could do anything and everything in that game that would never end?

blaze4556
04-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Fable... wasnt that the game that came out for the dreamcast that was supposed to be the game to end all games. You could do anything and everything in that game that would never end?

No thats probably not fable. It didnt come out for the dreamcast.

Blackbird
04-19-2008, 08:49 AM
Yes Fable was kind of cool and want to see some better in Fable 2 ;)

Nerdy Knight
04-20-2008, 04:12 PM
I swear to god, this game was SO MUCH FUN! I went over to my friends house, and found out he had this game for years, and I was kinda pissed that he didn't tell me. Anyway, I seriously played that game for hours every time I came over. He was glad when I finished, because it was kinda annoying to him that I came over just to play the game, but it was a great time. I really need to get some more RAM for my computer, and a new graphics card, because I would really love to own that game.

Creed
04-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Anyone have the release date for Fable 2? I'm looking forward to it.

Hawk
08-05-2008, 05:22 PM
yeh can someone make a review of fable 2?
plz?

jakncoke
08-05-2008, 05:34 PM
yeh can someone make a review of fable 2?
plz?

It's not out yet so that's quite impossible.

Shixx
08-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Fable 2 comes out 10/23/08

Hawk
08-06-2008, 01:04 AM
oh... my bad =P