PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z Budakai Tenkaichi 3

Metallica1983
12-31-2007, 12:26 AM
http://jogaste.com.br/web/caixa/dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-3-wii.jpg

Intro

DBZ Budakai Tenkaichi 3 is the latest in the Budakai Tenkaichi series. In my opinion it's the best one yet.

Story

The story is the same as any other DBZ game, you play through many different sagas as many different characters fighting many different enemies it's that simple there are nine sagas in all. The classic sagas such as the Saiyan saga, the Frieza saga, the Android/Cell saga, and the Majin Boo saga. There are also some new sagas like the Dragonball GT saga which is the Continuation of DBZ, The Dragonball saga which is the story of the original Dragonball series, the Special Saga which plays through the different DBZ movie sagas, and the What If saga which is just a bunch of different fantasy story lines that never took place in the Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Dragonball GT Universes. But the sagas just focus on 3 or 4 main parts of the saga as where other DBZ games told the whole story this one just throws you in to the main parts of the saga.

Game Play

The game play is incredible the best and most realistic game play ever seen in a DBZ game you don't feel like you are facing a cpu you feel like you are fighting another human player. There is a roaster of 150 characters to choose from every single person from the DBZ universe. It is a job well done in the game play department.

Graphics

The graphics are absolutely amazing they are both realistic looking and cartoon looking which makes for a great blend of colors and explosions.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-3-screenshot.jpg

Pros

Great graphics

better storylines

more realistic game play

huge amount of characters

http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/dragonball1-1.jpg

Cons

Sagas cut too much out they are too short

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/821/821030/dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-3--20070919080654471.jpg

Final Review: 9/10

Comment

I am a huge fan of the DBZ series I love the show and the games I highly recommend this game to any fan of the show or any fan of just the games.

SMX

Game Review Staff

LiNuX
12-31-2007, 12:40 AM
oh this one gets extra rep from me lol - im a huge dbz fan - i stopped buying their games when the tenkaichi versions came out and that's only because of school work and what not but im still a fan - last one i have is DBZ Budokai 3 with like 60 or so characters to choose from, nothing compared to the 150 here

good review - and you mentioned the Sagas miss out parts, they usually try to put the whole thing in but you have to play with different characters each time, don't know if it's the same deal here but in DBZ Budokai 3 - you actually saw the whole Earth all the way to the Omega Shenron saga all the way, you just have to play the story mode more than once and with all the characters that are available, long game but fun

Blackbird
12-31-2007, 02:04 AM
I'm never have been fan of DB before but have a read a few manga volume and is just bad. Well, they going to make DragonBall Online with RPG mode.

LiNuX
12-31-2007, 02:53 AM
I'm never have been fan of DB before but have a read a few manga volume and is just bad. Well, they going to make DragonBall Online with RPG mode.

lol manga versions of originals are always bad, they dont ever have the same stories but the real cartoon DBZ is great - just the last saga - the Dragon Saga was bad, omega saga was decent

Metallica1983
12-31-2007, 04:32 PM
I'll never stop being a DBZ fan this will sound a little silly but when i die i wanna be re encarnated as either Goku or Vegeta and when is that online rpg comin out it's nice to see there are still DBZ fans out there @ LiNuX i knew you were a fan of DBZ but not as much of a fan as I am thats good to know hmmm.... that gives me an idea about my username im kinda in a DBZ mode now maybe Son Goku or somthing

LiNuX
12-31-2007, 04:44 PM
lol u probably are a bigger fan right now, I haven't watched it since the last episode, don't bother to either but it'll always be in my past, show + games were both awesome

Metallica1983
01-05-2008, 10:12 PM
LiNuX you should think about gettin DBZ on DVD i just got the third season today ill probably get the other two seasons this weekend there all digitally remastered and it's all uncut it's awsome im goin to start watchin it now

Blackbird
01-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Well, you probably going to start play DragonBall Online when the RPG is release.

LiNuX
01-05-2008, 10:37 PM
LiNuX you should think about gettin DBZ on DVD i just got the third season today ill probably get the other two seasons this weekend there all digitally remastered and it's all uncut it's awsome im goin to start watchin it now

lol i have the episodes on tape - well HAD - lost them years ago but i dont care really, i've seen each episode at least 2 dozen times so i know what happens lol, and i almost finished DBZ Budokai 3 and most of the storylines are already in there with most of the exact quotes and some scenes :D