PDA

View Full Version : PSP Q&A's

Raw!
12-31-2007, 10:05 AM
Okay, well, I decided to make a PSP Q&A's thread. It works like this, you ask a question, and get it answered. So instead of taking up space just ask it in this thread. I'll start.

For me to play online, with other people, what do I need?

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
12-31-2007, 12:47 PM
All you need is a router really, connect it to your computer if you have wireless and your psp should recieve the signal when it's scanned. I'd recommend a Netgear router, it is really good for gaming.

Raw!
12-31-2007, 03:35 PM
I think I have a WebSTAR Router. Is that okay? I need some kind of port from the PSP to connect it into and then I play online?

GF Eric
12-31-2007, 05:54 PM
You can't connect a cable to your PSP to play online. You need a wireless connection from a wireless router. Also you need a connection available so if you scan for a WLAN and nothing pops up, then you don't have wireless.

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
12-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Make sure your WLAN switch is turned on before you scan though, or it won't detect access points.

Raw!
12-31-2007, 08:34 PM
How do I turn on WLAN? And how do I see if I have wireless..

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
12-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Well, to turn on your WLAN switch if you have an original PSP, look on the left side, there should be a switch, push it up. If you have a PSP slim, that same switch should be on top. As for your wireless, check to see if you have a wireless router attached to your modem, if you do, make sure it's turned on.

Scott
12-31-2007, 11:52 PM
How do I turn on WLAN? And how do I see if I have wireless..

If you have wireless you should have one of the boxes that connect to your phone line. most companys call it a 'home hub'

apokolipz
01-04-2008, 11:35 AM
well i have a wireless router at home. however, when i scan a signal, it finds it but there is some security feature on it. something about a WEP or something? what should i do so i can bypass it, if possible.