PDA

View Full Version : Finding Games Quickly

Kiss
01-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Well I hope this helps

Quickest Ways to find games
Most Played Games-These games have the largest highscore list when you play a game and it goes to the highscore list this counts as one play
Newest Games- Hey I wanna play a new game but i don't wanna look for it! This section holds the 10 newest games

Letters- On top of the game section the are the letters of the alphabet and the # sigh click the one you know your game starts with.
Random Game- This is a game picked randomly by the arcade, with some luck it might be the game you want to play.
Below the five newest highscores it shows the last game with a score sent to the list, and person who played the game their score and a link to the game with luck this may be the game you want.

Special Modes
Bigscreen mode- underneath play game in the gamelist there is in new window simply click that and expand it.

Tournament Mode- When you play a game in this mode it will tell you not to refresh don't. or that gameplay will be counted as a 0. tournament mode can be accessed if you are in a running tournament. go to running tournaments, click veiw tournament by your name click play to advance in a tournament you must beat your opponents score.

Drop Boxes
In the search box under newest games there is a drop box you can pick name contains (ex. 50) name starts with (ex.t) name ends with (ex. ly)

Across from the letters and# thing there is a game sorting drop box. The first on is name ascending is alphabetica(#-Z) in order descending is opposite of alphabetical order (Z-#)

In the first drop box
There Also is
Times Played- Ascending Most played Descending Least played
Date Added- Ascending newer to older descending older to newer
Rating- Highest rating by ascending Lowest by descending

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 12:26 PM
lol good tips there, never thought of adding that :D +rep given and topic stickied

glenofimaal
02-22-2008, 06:02 AM
wow that's a lot of ways to find games +rep now there's no excuse for people not finding games :)

Jaykub
02-22-2008, 06:42 PM
Good tips as always. we shoud have a tips part

GF Eric
02-22-2008, 07:14 PM
The expand screen is what helped me out in Funky Pong with a 24 inch screen.

Jaykub
02-23-2008, 10:47 PM
The expand screen is what helped me out in Funky Pong with a 24 inch screen.

Gawd mine is 21 I didn't even know it went to 22

Dr.Arsch
04-08-2009, 04:38 AM
Thank you so much! Great Post!

Groar
04-15-2009, 12:47 PM
Really nice guide thanks.

faamtan
11-06-2009, 02:37 AM
thx for that