PDA

View Full Version : How To Make Sure Your Score Will Submit

Jaykub
01-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Have You Ever Got The "Your Score Will Not Be Submitted And Will Not Be Saved" Well Don't Worry Do This. Most Of You Know This But You New Ones Out There....

Some Vbulletin Arcades Charge Points Per Game. GF Does Not. But The V3 Arcade And All Other Have It Programed In If You Play a Game Submit It And Click Back It Will Think Your Cheating The System Out Of Points. Yes Its Dumb But There Is No Hack For It. So If You Want It To Submit Click The Arcade And Click The Game Or Click The Game Icon At The High Score Page After Playing Or At The Bottom Where It Says Play Game.

Hope It Helps

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 11:49 AM
thats good tips but sometimes it just happens due to cookie issues - i may set up the mod that makes you pay points to play - gives another use to the GFP you earn here and just leaves out those people that spam 10 posts just to get access but that's later

good post - +rep given :D

jakncoke
01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
I've had it happen at least 100 times and it even cost me the top score for seconds of madness.

Edit: Wtf is wrong with your head, why did you capitalize nearly every word.. that's massively annoying and gay..don't do it again.

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 12:02 PM
why did you capitalize nearly every word..

lol i just noticed and i wonder if he did it on purpose - my cell phone does that for me for no reason - i turned it off somehow

Jaykub
01-04-2008, 06:12 PM
I can't help it my compute dopes it sometimes and then off sometimes. lol. I can't help it sorry

Juicebox
01-04-2008, 07:26 PM
I've had it happen at least 100 times and it even cost me the top score for seconds of madness.

Edit: Wtf is wrong with your head, why did you capitalize nearly every word.. that's massively annoying and gay..don't do it again.

Geez nothing like being Mr Big Bossy Mc Boss Man

Anyways good tip and YOU JUST GOT REP'd it's my new forum game.:spinny:

Jaykub
01-04-2008, 07:44 PM
I know jakncoke from old sports card forums and it seems I can think of 2 times that he/she just had to hate on some people. But he/she is a cool. Refered me to the bets game everrr

jakncoke
01-05-2008, 03:17 AM
I know jakncoke from old sports card forums and it seems I can think of 2 times that he/she just had to hate on some people. But he/she is a cool. Refered me to the bets game everrr

fixed for accuracy, @ Juicebox you can eff a goat if you don't think it's extremely hard to read a wall of text with every word capitalized then your crackhead

Jaykub
01-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Haha. Dude You Get Mad To Much Lol.

jakncoke
01-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Some people on this site post like they have a IQ of a 5 yo and it seems they post things that they know will set me off.

Jaykub
01-05-2008, 01:41 PM
mE mGLAD mY pOSTS aRE nOT lIke thiS

jakncoke
01-05-2008, 01:44 PM
yeah your a douche, can't wait to kick your ass in the tourney.

Jaykub
01-05-2008, 01:46 PM
get admin to make one.