PDA

View Full Version : NFL Tour sucks

jakncoke
01-04-2008, 12:08 PM
After playing the demo, it sucks. but really the game never had a chance from me because it's basically NFL Street with a new name. The graphics are average(once again EA not trying to push the limits) fps isn't bad though which is a nice because I have hopes for NCAA Football 09 and Madden 09 . There wasn't even that many plays to choose from, I believe the number was 48, I would hope your allowed to unlock new plays. after playing through the 2 1 minute halfs I came away laughing at the suckyness of the title.

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 12:16 PM
i would say the game sux just by looking at the title - why 'tour'? sounds more of a rock band going around europe lol

nfl street was tooooooo fake for me - i haven't played this one but if you say its like NFL Street - then i don't like this game already - i mean come on - you spin the football on your finger then throw it 50 yards from behind your back over your shoulder?? lol

jakncoke
01-04-2008, 12:28 PM
another thought why I hate it, there is no kick off. you do a throw off and there's no meter in which you press circle at a certain point to see how much throwing power you want or no direction meter either. you just press zero and it goes the same distance each time.. I mean what the eff, this is 2008..we gamers aren't tards we want a interactive experience

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 12:32 PM
lol - I played the game NFL Montana or something for Sega Genesis over a decade ago - 2D foot ball game with part of 3D from time to time during certain plays and EVEN that had a kick off meter and direction at the start lol

don't think this game will sell much

jakncoke
01-04-2008, 01:01 PM
hopefully it sells low enough to make EA lose money on the game. But sadly I'm sure the software maniacs of the 360 will buy enough of there version to make a decent profit