PDA

View Full Version : Abel & Carp

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 12:13 PM
well I didnt have internet the past few days so I thought I'd make a few graphics work while I am bored - I made two from renders I had before but never used - With no internet, I wasn't able to get any pictures to render myself

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/linux-abel1.png

this one looks as if the render is squished but it came like that and it's really really simple, took maybe 15 mins lol

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/linux-carp1.png

i like this one a bit better since there isn't a lot of empty space like the first one

both sigs have custom text shapes made by LiNuX (ME!!)

comments and ratings are appreciated but not necessary

thank you!

~LiNuX

Joshuah
01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't like the top one very much, too plain the bottom one is awesome though
Top - 5/10
Bottom 8/10
Try changing the font :-P

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't like the top one very much, too plain the bottom one is awesome though
Top - 5/10
Bottom 8/10
Try changing the font :-P

font to what? lol its a custom font called LiNuX!! lol - its a shape actually

thanks for rating :D i dont like the top one very much either because it's toooo empty and i think i used a bad render with it too, looks really skinny lol - but hey, i only had 2 renders in my whole computer that i never used before and no internet to download more :no:

Joshuah
01-04-2008, 03:33 PM
lol No problem, i've seen that font on alot of your sigs though ;-)

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 03:37 PM
lol No problem, i've seen that font on alot of your sigs though ;-)

if its a sig for myself, 95% of the time it's that font, the text takes me longer than the rest of the sig to be honest lol, i find that more fun :D the text is not editable after i set it like that, because the 'i' is over the 'L' lol, nothng else will work

FattaT
01-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Second one looks excellent!
Nice work with the font as well. Worth the time you spent on it :)

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Second one looks excellent!
Nice work with the font as well. Worth the time you spent on it :)

thanks lol :D i might use that as my current 2nd sig pic since i've been using the one u made me for months lol

but the N on the second one is messed up - looks a bit spaced out but that was just before i went to bed the other night, didn't pay attention, too late to fix it now anyway lol

thanks for comments

Blackbird
01-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Well, I'm rated for 8/10 for the 2nd signature for a nice one, don't seem to like the first one, I can't see the custom text. :P

LiNuX
01-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Well, I'm rated for 8/10 for the 2nd signature for a nice one, don't seem to like the first one, I can't see the custom text. :P

thanks - and yeah i know about the text - gets really light on the top - couldn't work it out well enough - can see near the bottom because of the drop shadow - i need better render and better color for that sig lol - will try to get same effect later on :D

thanks for comments