PDA

View Full Version : WoW Private Server - Legendary Wow

Strickin
01-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey guys, as I'm sure you guys know, I posted a guide on how to connect to a WoW private server. Well, here is a server that I play on, and it will be up in a few days from now(currently being upgraded to closest perfection). My name on the forums and in-game is also Strickin, as is here so if you need help with something just PM me :)

Link to servers Forums:
Legendary WoW Forums - Powered by vBulletin (http://legendary-wow.net/forum/index.php)

LiNuX
01-04-2008, 07:02 PM
it sounds nice but sorry, i can't view it properly lol, not your fault, mine - i have a really old monitor from my first computer 12 years ago :D dark themes make me wish i had a LCD but anyway, good luck with that, i saw that you are a developer, yellow on black stood out nice but not that grey

good luck with that project, i know mmorpg servers use up a lot of resources, hope you have enough hardware and internet resources - i planned on opening one on part of my server, but really too much resources lol

good luck!

Blackbird
01-05-2008, 12:17 AM
There also too many World of Warcraft Private server so I don't know which one I'm should choose anyway I'm have quit WoW but good luck :)