PDA

View Full Version : GFP System Upgraded

LiNuX
01-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Well today I upgraded the GFP modification on our forum to the latest version - it is better but it's a bit too much to edit lol - so not all the functions work - I've disabled some and overlooked others because when vB 3.7 comes out, I'll have to do it all over again anyway -

You will now be able to see your GFP in your pocket on the nav bar where it welcomes you.

Second - when you click that - you will see another type of bank - feel free to use it but be sure to read what it says - you will get 4% interest every 30 days and you can only have a max of 10,000 GFP in there at the same time - my least favorite feature of the new points system because of its limits - It won't let me change those numbers so I didn't bother setting anything else up. I cannot remove this feature either because it'll completely disable the way we earn points.

The amount of points you get is still the same and I will be working on learning a bit more about it - I just hate the fact that I have to edit each and every template

And the one feature I like is the raffle drawing - we will be bringing that back later and it will be automated. Look forward to that

If you have any questions on any of the new functions and etc. Ask here.

Regards,
LiNuX

Blackbird
01-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Very nice Linux, seem the GFP System getting better when you now can check your bank and donated money to anyone it's a lot easier.

LiNuX
01-08-2008, 01:16 PM
the whole GFP s ystem has been downgraded again because of what happened yesterday lol - but no worries - i will try to reinstall it again by this weekend - it didn't add too much features but it was fun to handle

sorry for this

Blackbird
01-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Well, I think you need a good charm or something some can give you luck it's not happend again since that hackers. Don't forgot to make backups it's really important.

LiNuX
01-08-2008, 02:59 PM
i do have backups, they just got corrupted somehow, mystery to me

Blackbird
01-08-2008, 03:14 PM
That's many mystery in Gamers-Forum we don't have solved yet. Maybe we soon solved all the mystery here in the forum. :P

i do have backups, they just got corrupted somehow, mystery to me

LiNuX
01-08-2008, 03:44 PM
yea, like the mystery of, why do all the hosts i go to have problems ? lol

Blackbird
01-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Well, can you upgraded the GFP System again, I think that system was great :P

LiNuX
01-12-2008, 09:20 AM
yea i'll try to complete it by tonight :D