PDA

View Full Version : Man charged with setting his girlfriend on fire.

rukisuto
01-05-2008, 11:34 PM
MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. (AP) - A west Michigan man suspected of setting his girlfriend on fire spent a day hiding in an attic before police found him.

Shannon McGee of Muskegon Heights allegedly argued with his 29-year-old girlfriend, accusing her of being with another man. Police say he punched her, poured a bottle of rubbing alcohol on her and set fire to it.

The 34-year-old McGee was arrested Friday after police used a global positioning device to track a cell phone he had with him in the attic. He's charged in a warrant with assault to do great bodily harm less than murder.

The girlfriend was being treated for burns at a Grand Rapids hospital. Police say she had been Christmas shopping with her mother before McGee began arguing with her.

Oh, sheesh.

LiNuX
01-06-2008, 12:16 AM
lol, same type of news today - this girl stabbed her boyfriend like 10 or 11 times with a 10 inch knife cuz he broke up with her

what has this world come to? lol

Metallica1983
01-08-2008, 06:54 PM
ok again i say these famous words wut the F*&^?? lol

jakncoke
01-08-2008, 07:11 PM
messed up world we live in like 2 girls that were 2 grades ahead of me, 1 of which I hung with nearly daily from the age of 6 to 12 and well the girl I hung out and another girl got in a fight over a boyfriend and well they started fighting and the girl I hung out with ran over the other girls head twice... well that girl died. Anyone else know a person semi close that did hard time?

Kiss
01-08-2008, 07:29 PM
people are so weird these days

rukisuto
01-08-2008, 08:27 PM
messed up world we live in like 2 girls that were 2 grades ahead of me, 1 of which I hung with nearly daily from the age of 6 to 12 and well the girl I hung out and another girl got in a fight over a boyfriend and well they started fighting and the girl I hung out with ran over the other girls head twice... well that girl died. Anyone else know a person semi close that did hard time?

No, nothing like that.
I've had a family member go to jail, but I'm not that close to them.
I don't even know what they went to jail for.

jakncoke
01-09-2008, 08:33 AM
I've hadfamily go as well but only to county.. grandmother 1 month for bad check and aunt 1 week for selling pain killers.

Raw!
01-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Your grandmother went to jail for one month for bad check? What is 'bad check' ?

jakncoke
01-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Bad checks is when you go into the store and say you see a Wii for instance but don't have cash or a credit card but have check booklet, so you write a check. there is a certain time period but if there is no money or not enough to cover that 265 or whatever a Wii is after taxes the check bounces and that is what a bad check is. Basically she did this about 20 times at a local grocery store. At least that is my understanding of it, I could be wrong though. I dunno about the rest of the country but in my county it's common occurrence with about 50-100 people getting arrested a year for this( county has about 42k ppl)