PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fighting Game

LiNuX
11-24-2006, 12:06 PM
What is your favorite fighting game? For me, i like Dragon Ball Z Budokai and Street Fighter for sure and Mortal Kombat.
What is your favorite fighting game?

wallDawg
11-24-2006, 03:58 PM
FF12 if NOT RASSLING

Twigz
11-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Mortal Kombat is #1, Street Fighter is #2 and Soul Calibur 1 and 2 round out my top 3.

souljaa
12-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Mee too it's probably Mortal Combat. It had it's own way...iIke if you know what I'm saying :p.

Drake14
01-14-2007, 09:39 AM
I haven't played a fighting game is like, a zillion years.

But my favorite one would have to be the Mortal Kombat games, very bloody and violent.

I've never been very good at fighting games though :/

souljaa
01-14-2007, 10:17 AM
OHHH...Iono if any of you have ever tried the Super Nintendo (very old)..but there was a game on it..called Shaq i think...and there were other random players on it too...It was a pretty good fighting game.

aosmallan
01-22-2007, 07:30 AM
OHHH...Iono if any of you have ever tried the Super Nintendo (very old)..but there was a game on it..called Shaq i think...and there were other random players on it too...It was a pretty good fighting game.

lol man it's funny how some things can actually make you feel old at our age.

"iono if any of you have ever tried the Super Nintendo (very old)"

lol Like it's ancient... man I grew up on that Super Nintendo... SNES BABY! Supermario World 2, Super Mario All-Stars, Mortal Kombats, Street Fighters, Killer Instinct, Kirby... and the other millions of games... lol.

And it was called Shaq Fu. Yes I remember it... it was so corny lol, but then again there were so many corny games back then haha...

As for now... my fav fighting games are:

1. Tekken Series
2. Soul Calibur Series
3. DOA (Dead or Alive) Series

diablo
01-22-2007, 11:45 AM
yea super nintendo isnt that old, it did come out before i was born but its still not that old, 20 years now maybe, dont know when it came out first

souljaa
01-22-2007, 02:15 PM

lol man it's funny how some things can actually make you feel old at our age.

"iono if any of you have ever tried the Super Nintendo (very old)"

lol Like it's ancient... man I grew up on that Super Nintendo... SNES BABY! Supermario World 2, Super Mario All-Stars, Mortal Kombats, Street Fighters, Killer Instinct, Kirby... and the other millions of games... lol.

And it was called Shaq Fu. Yes I remember it... it was so corny lol, but then again there were so many corny games back then haha...

As for now... my fav fighting games are:

1. Tekken Series
2. Soul Calibur Series
3. DOA (Dead or Alive) Series

Haha..Yeah..True..It really isn't that old lol..:P

aosmallan
01-23-2007, 05:28 AM
yea super nintendo isnt that old, it did come out before i was born but its still not that old, 20 years now maybe, dont know when it came out first

it was only in 1991 lol

LiNuX
01-23-2007, 10:10 AM
well its younger than me lol -- but there were systems that came out earlier, a friend was telling me about one his parents used to play in the 70s or 80s, he forgot name so he couldnt tell me -- conversation was like 3 years ago so i dont even remember all of it -- super nintendo was really good, played super mario half the day, then the gameboy came out lol, time to play at school, i still have the game

aosmallan
01-23-2007, 03:46 PM
well its younger than me lol -- but there were systems that came out earlier, a friend was telling me about one his parents used to play in the 70s or 80s, he forgot name so he couldnt tell me -- conversation was like 3 years ago so i dont even remember all of it -- super nintendo was really good, played super mario half the day, then the gameboy came out lol, time to play at school, i still have the game

haha i still play my gameboy when I feel that nostalgia lol... Maybe it was an Atari? That's what pong and galaga was on and stuff.

Twigz
01-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Wow.....that took me waaaayyyyyyy back...I remember Shaq Fu...that story was kinda funny to me...and yeah, Gameboy still doesn't dissappoint on a boring day (but then again, I'm never bored...)

M_Nabil
01-28-2007, 06:25 PM
I liked Mortal Combat & Street Fighter . I used to play with Blanka in Street Fighter and Subzero in Mortal Combat.

japindian
02-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Teken for psp graphics are awesome! :o

Twigz
02-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Teken for psp graphics are awesome! :o

I totally forgot about Tekken; it was pretty cool too, probably second to MK, of course.

Wang
03-04-2007, 11:08 PM
1. Soul Caliber Series
2. Marvel vs Capcom Series
3. Virtua Fighter

LiNuX
03-05-2007, 12:19 PM
soul caliber is an awesome game, i've played it and almost got hooked once, marvel vs capcom used to play a lot on my PS1 lol, back in the day, never played virtua fighter, heard good things :)

scorp
03-06-2007, 05:13 AM
i have no fav. fighting game...me is a guy who push only a lot of buttons and hope to kick my friends in their asses xD at the most as is played such games i was the pwner :) but some girls kick me so hardly :( ^^ i love it when a girl kick me *hrhr*

Yash
07-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Hmmm i have mainly two favorite games in this catagory

1.Mortal Kombat
2.Street fighters

I too hav a liking for other fighting games like Tekken,Raw etc but the above mentioned two are my most favorite game because i discovered the special moves for my players there.

premnanand07
11-27-2007, 03:48 AM
mortal kombat,wrestling i think these are best

.::Maelstorm::.
12-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Wrestling is a sports game^

My favourite fighting game has to be Tekken, love it and I cant get enough of it, Tekken 3,tag and 5 were the best, and also Streetfighter Alpha 3 and EX2 plus love em all

Riku-Nara
12-06-2007, 03:39 PM
mines M.U.G.E.N
everything vs Everything...just don't get better than that.

Raw!
12-06-2007, 04:30 PM
... Tekken. To bad I will not be able to get it, as it is Playstation exclusives. Why it is my favorite, is because I remember when I was little, my dad's friend got a PS2, and he had a birthday that day. So they all decided to play Tekken. That was so fun. I got play as the leopard? panther? guy. Dunno. It was awesome. Then, it is Street Fighter, me and my cousin played it everyday. I of course, beat him, but after practice he beat me as fast as you can snap your thingers. (well, not that fast but fast)

GF Eric
12-06-2007, 05:12 PM
My favorites are Mortal Kombat and Tekken. They rock my socks off.

Metallica1983
12-06-2007, 08:02 PM
mine is the DBZ Budakai Tenkaichi series i love the show and the games

edit: and the Smash Bros. series a montage of Nintendo characters kicking the S^it out of each other makes for a great game

Blackbird
12-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Well, did you remember those fighthing games who was in Snes is was Streetfighter and Mortal Combat and those was also my favorite fighting games. In Mortal Combat you did cool fatality move and Sub Zero is my favorite characters. Getting yourself frozen.

What is your favorite fighting game? For me, i like Dragon Ball Z Budokai and Street Fighter for sure and Mortal Kombat.
What is your favorite fighting game?

jakncoke
12-07-2007, 03:41 AM
funny thing is I never played a fighting game, Tekken 6 is probably going to be my first.

Blackbird
12-07-2007, 05:18 AM
Omg you never actually play a fighting game ever you not was a little kid xD

funny thing is I never played a fighting game, Tekken 6 is probably going to be my first.

jakncoke
12-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Omg you never actually play a fighting game ever you not was a little kid xD

I don't exactly know what you were trying to say in the last section, but if your asking if im a kid, here's the answer...Nope...19, fighting game just didn't appeal to me..now I want to try one out.

Normann
12-08-2007, 02:48 PM
1. Urban Reign
2. Tekken Series
3. Fight Night Round 3

Fate
01-13-2008, 10:48 AM
All of the Dead or Alive games!
The best fighting games E.V.E.R!!