PDA

View Full Version : Favorite handheld system

LiNuX
11-24-2006, 01:30 PM
what is your favorite handheld system? I like psp, i've played it, even though i dont own it, its pretty good, the graphics for a small device like that is awesome, i still have my old gameboy color and the older gameboy, the big fat one lol

whats ur favorite?

Twigz
11-25-2006, 10:20 AM
I think the PSP is cool too...I plan to get it soon...my uncle has the oldddddd GameBoy, the gray one that's black and white, LOL, I have the GBA and my brother has a GBASP...

crazay
12-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Gameboy fan, dont know which one tho, i guess Gameboy Advanced SP, i dont have it, i have the original advanced, but SP i've played and i like it more, i should have waited to buy the SP than just hurrying and buying the advanced lol, too late now, i wonder what the Nintendo's next system will be

midjam
02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Would be the gameboy with tetris the amount of wasted hours that I spent in the past damn!

Magnetism
02-28-2007, 01:50 PM
I think i prefer the Ds, its cool. I love the pen and find the games different to all the other consoles out there, teh PSP is really cool but then when you look at it really all it is is a smaller version of the PS2 as all the games are the same :S

If you want to play PS2 games get a PS2 :P

earthyearth
05-12-2012, 07:13 PM
PlayStation Vita

Hyper_Reality
05-13-2012, 05:02 AM
I love the DS, mainly for the game library. It has some of my favorite games ever such as Super Mario 64 DS, LoZ Phantom Hourglass and Spirt Tracks, and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. I never got into the PSP because, as already stated by Magnetism, the game library is nearly the exact same as the PS2. Now Sony is just making a joke out of the PSP by making new versions of it every couple of months. The DS did the same thing with the DSi and and DS Lite, but at least Nintendo has gone onto its newest handheld, the 3DS.

blogmybrain
06-13-2012, 05:33 AM
My favorite is also PSP.

BlackEyedJester
06-13-2012, 09:21 AM
I'd go withhh hmmm Gameboy Advance SP
My first handheld. And my first game Pokemon FireRed. I remember spending hours in Saffron city (The one you couldn't open I think) Grinding my Pidgey and Charmander. Thinking I had to Level up my pokemon so the gym would open to me. I was level 66 Before I moved on and owned the entire game.. It was fun for me, and I still play the old Pokemon (LeafGreen FireRed Emerald Sapphire Ruby) On my DS time to time, but lately I have been playing my PSP abit more. Probably because of the new Final Fantasy collection released for it.

LsK80st
07-01-2012, 04:13 AM
From learning a lot, thank you

Dess
07-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Vita. It's freaking sweet... before that... The Sega Genesis handheld.. I still have mine somewhere. LOVE LOVE LOVE X-Men on the Sega handheld.

Tails
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Definatly the PSP

Triton
08-05-2012, 11:00 AM
I would go for the Vita, the graphics are excellent and now there are more games coming out for it.

nerdo
08-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Smartphones are definitely going beyond any handheld gaming devices that used to exist. Add to that their overall usefullness, and you get why they're so successful.