PDA

View Full Version : PSP -- Playstation Portable

LiNuX
11-25-2006, 01:57 PM
The PSP is an amazing handheld device that was made to handle multiple applications. With Games as its primary feature, you can listen to Music, watch videos, see photos, and go on the internet with a wireless connection all with this product.

This is the First Sony PSP -- Playstation Portable -- Sony may make more versions of this system as they did with the Playstation and its children, lol, the Playstation 2 and the Playstation 3.

Anybody here have the PSP or gonna buy or get one later on? i dont have one or plan to buy one, but it would be nice to have it lol

souljaa
11-28-2006, 08:24 PM
I have one. Been like a year now. It's very handy when I go for long trips. And I bougbt a 1GB memory stick. So I could listen to more music + play games now. I love it. It was worth buying that's for sure.

Twigz
11-29-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm gonna try to get the PSP; it looks like a real good buy...it would be a real step up from my Game Boy of old...LOL; the quality of the games, the selection and the price are all pretty reasonable...there's nothing bad about it...

souljaa
11-29-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm gonna try to get the PSP; it looks like a real good buy...it would be a real step up from my Game Boy of old...LOL; the quality of the games, the selection and the price are all pretty reasonable...there's nothing bad about it...

yupp...there really isnt anytying wrong with it..the only thing i hate about it...is while surfing the net...i cant listen to the music on it..but then again...its...so small....cant expect it to do so much at the same time...its brain will explode =O.

crazay
12-03-2006, 04:41 PM
oh, i have used it before, i dont have it, its pretty cool, i mean, the graphics are amazing for a device that small, the Nintendo DS is practically the same size, just a little smaller with 2 screens, and it cant match the graphics of the PSP

Twigz
12-04-2006, 03:01 PM
I think the 2 screens of the DS are annoying; don't know why but they just are, I mean your attention is stuck on one screen, then it jumps to the other...that's why the PSP is a better option for me...

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 09:05 PM
lol of course psp is a better option, ds is just a secondary option, there are only 2 systems out there now lol, that are good handhelds made by well known companies, the Nintendo DS and the Sony PSP

souljaa
12-06-2006, 02:39 PM
I think the 2 screens of the DS are annoying; don't know why but they just are, I mean your attention is stuck on one screen, then it jumps to the other...that's why the PSP is a better option for me...

Agreed to that. I was going to buy the Nintendo Ds instead of the PSP...but then I looked at the PSP's features, and I'm like..Wtf...this isn't even a hard choice...could do so many more things with the PSP..so yeah :D.

csquare016
12-10-2006, 11:38 PM
I am looking at getting one for christms. $200 isnt too bad. Has anyone here had one or have one now? if so what do you hink about it?

diablo
12-11-2006, 01:56 PM
its $200 now? didnt know that, still thought it was still $250, but that sounds cool, i played it before, its a great system

csquare016
12-11-2006, 04:02 PM
it's $200 at best buy and walmart here in north carolina.

LiNuX
12-11-2006, 04:53 PM
oO north carolina, its about time i knew somebody from there lol, the carolinas are the only 2 eastern states i dont know anyone from, i think lol, i dont recall tho, but every other east coast states i know, i'll buy it when it drops to $100 lol and i have that much money to spend

TheKing
02-26-2007, 02:17 PM
personaly i wouldnt mind having one right this second

wifi
02-26-2007, 05:36 PM
personaly i wouldnt mind having one right this second

dont we all wish we had one right now :P

Eric
02-27-2007, 07:53 AM
I want to eventually get one, but currently, no cash to spare, but I will get one soon enough 8)

diablo
02-27-2007, 12:32 PM
dont spend all ur money on games, save some for school lol

Twigz
02-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Well, I'm close to getting one, being that my b-day's on Sunday and my mom said she would get me one. Maybe I'll sell my GBA?

Eric
02-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Yeah, i wanted to sell my GBA:SP, but GameStop will only pay $10 for it, so I will have to find a buyer somewhere else I guess

LiNuX
02-27-2007, 06:57 PM
I feel like getting one too now, well for MP3 not games lol, my iPod is a little messed up and with PSP you can have extra memory cards with more songs and its upgradeable :)

Twigz
02-28-2007, 06:44 PM
That's funny, using a PSP as an iPod, I know a couple of people who do that, use it just for the videos, pics and MP3 capabilities.

LiNuX
02-28-2007, 08:44 PM
yea videos too :) it has a better gfx card than an ipod so graphics are better anyway, well i think it has a better card than the video ipod lol, not sure