PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

LiNuX
11-25-2006, 02:09 PM
I dont know how many people know this but there are two versions of the Xbox 360, the regular normal Xbox 360, and the Xbox 360 Core System. The difference is that the Xbox 360 Core System requires a separate hard drive or memory unit to play certain games. It costs more money to buy those. The regular Xbox 360 comes with a hard drive and a few more accessories.

The Xbox 360 has three separate CPU core processors with the speed of 3.2 GHz each. Thats like 3 of my computers in one.

Both are basically the same, with disadvantages and advantages over the other one, im not sure of the prices for both, if they differ or if they are the same. Check that out for urself. :)

ShreadOfWheat
11-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Is it me, or does the Xbox 360 look like the most useless console to ever come out? I mean the grphics are all the same, nothing has really changed about it that makes a significant difference between to two. Thw Wii and the PS3 are the main competition. Microsoft didnt bother taking its time and rushed to get it out, thus leading to its eminent suckage :)

LiNuX
11-25-2006, 09:12 PM
lol suckage, nice word, and they did rush it, if they released it now, with the other 2 consoles, it would probably pwn the other 2 in graphics, i hear they are working on a handheld system to compete the psp

souljaa
11-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Oh, wow. That's pretty cool. Never knew that. Thanks for posting :D.

diablo
12-11-2006, 01:58 PM
cool, xbox isnt that great, i can agree with that, they should have taken their time with it

EvilDude
12-20-2006, 04:51 AM
Well well... I think the console is great. Those actually knocking it... have you tried it or have you just gone off what other have said?

The world wide gamerscore is excellent - increasing your score from achievements in games

Live is very good and a lot less laggy than the PS2.

Infact I can't find a thing to fault about it...

Jarritos
12-26-2006, 11:29 PM
Personally I love the 360...dont know what you guys are talking about. I tried the wii a few weeks ago and man the games for it sucked. maybe they will get some good games for it soon though. out of those 3 i think the 360 is by far the best. The only thing that sucks with the 360 is it freezes just like windows ;) but live is great. play halo 2 (cant wait for 3) and just started playing gears of war which kicks ass too