PDA

View Full Version : Game Cheats

LiNuX
11-25-2006, 02:17 PM
how many people here try to cheat in a game? that you go on websites and look for Game Cheats? its not that big of a deal as long as u dont do it for an online multiplay games with thousands of people playing, like Counter Strike lol. But Game Cheats for games like Grand Theft Auto or Pokemon lol, thats nothing to be ashamed of.

For GTA, when ever i was bored, i used to use the cheat to get me free guns and ammo lol, and raise my star up to 6 and make cops come after me, at 6 stars, the tank used to come, i used to hijack it and go on a killing spree, pretty fun lol.

wallDawg
11-25-2006, 10:16 PM
cheating sucks. get a room, get a education, find urself a new solution quit cheating; its like a bottle of beeer, does you wrong every time, LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ?

souljaa
12-05-2006, 06:28 PM
cheating sucks. get a room, get a education, find urself a new solution quit cheating; its like a bottle of beeer, does you wrong every time, LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alrighty....lol jks.
I don't cheat in games. Except in Maple Story..to piss 'em off, i cheat (i hate that game that's why)..probably close to getting banned any minute :P. Otherwise..not really a cheater.

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:31 PM
lol, like i said before, i dont like cheaters in multiplayers lol, online multiplayers that is lol, i would only consider my self a cheater in GTA and thats it lol, other games, i dont cheat, not as fun to play

souljaa
12-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah...Like in Counter-Strike...I hate hackers...really pisses me off..So that's why I don't cheat..but Maple Story...mehh :P.

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:36 PM
o yea especially me, i play a lot, well used to play a lot back in the day, thats 3 months ago lol, im admin in a few servers, thats if i know the owner of the server, and they know me and they know how i play, i have admin in like 10 servers just cuz i pwn lol, if a hacker in any server, i ban him from all the servers im admin in, i'll use my time to do that, just so i dont have to meet that jack@$$ ever again

souljaa
12-05-2006, 06:55 PM
o yea especially me, i play a lot, well used to play a lot back in the day, thats 3 months ago lol, im admin in a few servers, thats if i know the owner of the server, and they know me and they know how i play, i have admin in like 10 servers just cuz i pwn lol, if a hacker in any server, i ban him from all the servers im admin in, i'll use my time to do that, just so i dont have to meet that jack@$$ ever again

Yeah, same. I'm admin in few..I do that as well...But what I have the most...is when you're actually owning..like real bad...and the admin bans you 'cause you basically own..pisses me off..

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 06:59 PM
o yea, that happened to me last friday lol, on one of my favorite scoutzknivez server, this dude banned me cuz i knifed him 3 times in a row lol, but i know the owner, so i got unbanned just as quick and he got the warning lol, its funny but bad, pisses me off too, i've been banned from a d2 server cuz i use sound to kill, they dont believe u can actually hear where the person is coming from with headphones, dum dum dum dum dum

souljaa
12-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Seriously lol...sound is like...the key to winning in cs...people just don't understand that:P

LiNuX
12-05-2006, 08:45 PM
lol yea, especially if u know how to utilize the sounds, how to use it to ur advantage, dont get confused with ur own footsteps, i used to do that when i was a newbie lol, i used to stop running cuz i thought i heard someone coming, but it was my footsteps lol ;D and the quickswitch, u gotta know how to work that, but now, i keep quickswitching too fast too often sometimes lol, screws me up sometimes

souljaa
12-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Haha..lol..Yeah...it's all about getting used to the game..then you're basically a pro.

LiNuX
12-06-2006, 02:51 PM
lol yea i am ;D favorite map is fy_iceworld2k, well thats my best map, de_dust2 is my second favorite

souljaa
12-06-2006, 03:20 PM
I love de_dust2..the best..and cs_militia :D.

LiNuX
12-06-2006, 06:13 PM
yea im not too good at cs maps, the only cs map im good at is cs_office and only as a ts lol, ct, i cant kill for somereason lol, just one of those maps, i love the cpl maps tho, really fun

souljaa
12-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah. Cpl maps are awesome! Espicially mill...very fun. In cal too.

LiNuX
12-06-2006, 06:33 PM
yea, de_cpl_fire is my favorite, followed by de_cpl_mill then de_cpl_strike, i used to play there a lot before, but now its just basically iceworld and knifing in scoutzknivez lol, its fun

Razgriz
12-07-2006, 12:58 PM
can anyone give me a hand? i need the serial number for Chaos Legion...

souljaa
12-07-2006, 02:11 PM
can anyone give me a hand? i need the serial number for Chaos Legion...

Maybe you should try posting somewhere where we could actually relate to this :S.

LiNuX
12-07-2006, 07:19 PM
yea that is really off topic lol, andsorry i cant really help u with that, maybe google will help?

csquare016
12-10-2006, 11:43 PM
back when i first started playing online on nascar thunder 2004, i started out with ar max, then got code breaker, and now gameshark. I never use them at all. I am probably goign to sell them on ebay.

diablo
12-11-2006, 01:51 PM
lol, i remember gameshark and code breaker, i have code breaker, never used it, a friend just gave it to me because he said he was tired of cheating lol :)

csquare016
12-11-2006, 04:04 PM
have just started playing with the zombie mod, now I am addicted and I just bought bf2 as well.

LiNuX
12-11-2006, 04:51 PM
lol zombie mod, they have that in cs, i hate it, u kill someone, 3 zombies come after u lol

EvilDude
12-20-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm against cheating... defeats the object of the game...

souljaa
12-28-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm against cheating... defeats the object of the game...

Lol. Yeah, I understand..And I totally agree..But when you play the game for so long....and people randomly start to call you a hacker....even though you don't..it tends to get people angry..so they start hacking ;D..just to really piss 'em off....And I'll agree with that too, because being called a hacker when you don't hack, and being kicked/banned from it....causes you to get very angry...and pisses you off...so then why not really start hacking?

But then again. I hate those noobs who hack just because they suck. That just pisses me off.

Thor Erik
12-28-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm purely agains cheating(except 1.6 there it's ok :p)
atm i'm learning how to recognize the different bots/wallhacks/multi hacks
got almost 1 gig multi hacks and aimbots :p many of them got so-called humanized aim. witch will make the movements alot more smooth(not that it jumps straigt to the head, but for example starts from litle under the waist and works fast agains the head :p)
But manny are not so good, and most are now also VAC 2 detected(there is one cheat i know, witch ain't really a cheat, it's new collured modells :p)

i get most hacks from http://cs-hacked.com/

LiNuX
12-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Lol. Yeah, I understand..And I totally agree..But when you play the game for so long....and people randomly start to call you a hacker....even though you don't..it tends to get people angry..so they start hacking ;D..just to really piss 'em off....And I'll agree with that too, because being called a hacker when you don't hack, and being kicked/banned from it....causes you to get very angry...and pisses you off...so then why not really start hacking?

But then again. I hate those noobs who hack just because they suck. That just pisses me off.

lol u cant imagine how many people in cs called me a hacker lol, but i never hacked lol, all i did was -- i said "ok i hack, now ban me" and i just pwned 'em more. i did that once to an admin in an iceworld map lol, he really did ban me, i got unbanned cuz i know the owner and he knows me and he knows i dont hack, hacking is bad for your health ;D and btw, i can tell if someone is hacking or using sounds by spectating them for a few minutes, and some are just way too obvious

Thor Erik
12-28-2006, 06:30 PM
well. i'm pro too ;D got banned form a entire Server network, had kd ratio at only 150:1 :( (no kidding :p)
one server i usally play at(a surf server) i have a kd/ratio ~700:1 :p so i'm pritty pro :p consider i started playing a year ago :p

souljaa
12-28-2006, 07:07 PM

lol u cant imagine how many people in cs called me a hacker lol, but i never hacked lol, all i did was -- i said "ok i hack, now ban me" and i just pwned 'em more. i did that once to an admin in an iceworld map lol, he really did ban me, i got unbanned cuz i know the owner and he knows me and he knows i dont hack, hacking is bad for your health ;D and btw, i can tell if someone is hacking or using sounds by spectating them for a few minutes, and some are just way too obvious

Lol. Yeah. It's so damn annoying, but I still don't hack...It gets funny :D.

maddenwarrior
01-25-2010, 04:06 PM
I used to hate cheaters but then I learned "its only a game" I play Madden online everyday and they are nothing but cheaters and glitchers on there.... so you better believe I know some cheats, got to if your playing with a bunch of cheaters... for me its either know the cheats, know how to stop the cheats or get beat at a game I love to play simple as that....:mad1:

jango
01-25-2010, 04:26 PM
i'm not rly one for cheating either .. but then again sometimes there's a fine line between 'cheating' and using things like guides which effectively give you short-cuts thru to stuff the game kinda requires you to find out for your self. I'm not suggesting guides are cheats, but sometimes some of them blur the line between being a useful aid to help some and being a comfort blanket to avoid your QQ.

youthism_is_me
01-27-2010, 10:41 AM
well i cheated on a hacked ds now i cant youse wifi with mario cart ds so yeah we should all cheat......just not on mario cart ds or your gf or bf