PDA

View Full Version : Huge Forum Update

LiNuX
11-28-2006, 06:32 PM
If you haven't noticed yet, I've converted the forum to SMF 1.1 RC3 from YaBB 2.1. This is a better forum software and it should meet your needs. I hope that you like the skin, feedback is welcomed. Below are a list of few things that are new and/or old.

1. All info have been converted, Member ID, email, pass, topics, msgs, boards, categories have all been converted. Nothing is missing, hopefully :D

2. Next to the peron's info in their posts, u will see something that says "Thanks" - That is just a simple mod, If you believe the person helped you in any way or have given usefull information, You can press the "Thank" button right underneath and thank them, if you believe that person did a horrible thing or offended you, you can smite them, meaning, unthank them, hope that doesnt happen. Please do not abuse this mod. You can only thank/smite someone once an hour.

3. If you have any questions about anything, or suggestions to better our forum, please tell us in the Questions & Suggestions board.

4. You can edit your profile by clicking the profile button on top. You can also get an unique custom title under your display name. But only an adminstrator (ME) can do that. If you want a custom title, just get 10 thanks and i will give it to you. As demands rise, so will Price to get it.

5. When making a topic or posting a reply, you can click "Additional Options" which is located right under the post box here where you can choose to be notified of replies, to return to this topic, etc. For those looking for this, it isnt shown like the YaBB forum.

6. Thank you for being a member here and keep on posting. I will be installing newer things as time progresses. And i will also be updating this topic or making new announcements for all your information needs.

hollerfromelz
11-28-2006, 06:41 PM
me likey the new layout! =]

Jumba
11-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Nice man, you finally got t converted :D

Looks great, I really like the theme...

LiNuX
11-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the comments both of you, :D i'll be adding a lot more stuff, and if you have suggestions or questions please ask, and keep on posting :) cant do that enough ;D

idrahar
11-28-2006, 11:13 PM
Great layout, much better than the old setup. :-)

Many thanks indeed. :-)

Thor Erik
11-29-2006, 12:31 AM
nice, but FFS!!!! my name changed!
i was named thor erik not thor_erik -.-'

diablo
11-29-2006, 12:00 PM
niice, this looks hotter, im sure this'll be a bigger success, looks like the avatars got convrted too huh lol, gj, keep it up :D

LiNuX
11-29-2006, 02:48 PM
nice, but FFS!!!! my name changed!
i was named thor erik not thor_erik -.-'

was that ur display name? hm...i dont really know what happened there, i'll look into it

scorp
11-30-2006, 02:53 AM
Hey naz,

sorry that i were not in irc the hole time :( i have so much to do :( but now i hope that i watch here every day ;)

nice skin dude, but very dark :P

go on man!

scorp

greent
11-30-2006, 06:19 PM
The template is so F***** HOT~!!!!! Great job!! Great Move! :D

crazay
12-03-2006, 04:28 PM
sweet man, u did a lot while i havent been on lol, sorry i havent been posting, been busy with school and homework, dont you just hate that? lol, well nice work, i'll try to come on more, i love this theme ;D