PDA

View Full Version : 167 users gone!! Read this if you were deleted

LiNuX
01-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Everything before yesterday has been restored EXCEPT the bank and 167 user accounts.

The bank is very low priority for me right now so don't worry about that too much. But if you were one to have your user account deleted in all this mess please post here or PM me and let me know. I have a way to restore all your user account info, this means just threads and posts, not signatures, not avatars, not profile pics, that's up to u and that shouldn't take more than a minute.

All is not lost people! the server was just hacked and the databases were corrupted, I just had to work my way around. The user accounts database was just really uglied up and I was just able to get the first 753 people to register which is up to december 15th.

Truly sorry for this inconvenience but if you lost posts - Just let me know one way or another and I'll be happy to try to restore your account.

Regards,
LiNuX

Blackbird
01-07-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm never went to sleep yet but I'm going to do it soon I guess.
Well It's great you got it all fixed expect the members is gone. Darn Hackers.

LiNuX
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm never went to sleep yet but I'm going to do it soon I guess.
Well It's great you got it all fixed expect the members is gone. Darn Hackers.

yeah but i got your 1000+ posts back lol, took me hou rs to get that through - im still looking for a clean and recent users database table

also anyone that had a username changed after december 15th has been reversed

Blackbird
01-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Yeah I'm so happy now, btw the forum running slower, are you doing something with the forum?

yeah but i got your 1000+ posts back lol, took me hou rs to get that through - im still looking for a clean and recent users database table

also anyone that had a username changed after december 15th has been reversed

LiNuX
01-07-2008, 08:25 PM
rukisuto was the first test for me - the account and all posts have been restored :D