PDA

View Full Version : Reconstruction

Blackleo
01-07-2008, 07:56 PM
I know we have had a few problems with the forums, but it's not Linux's fault he's just trying to make things better for us and everytime he attempts he fails but he just keeps getting up and attempts again. Let's show him our support and make this forum to the way it was and from there take it further to new highests.

LiNuX
01-07-2008, 07:59 PM
LOL thanks for the support, i don't fail! i get interrupted after I succeed lol

we will rebuild, the only thing we are missing are yesterday's posts and a few hundred members lol, but i did state i can restore all of them

look at the bright side, all spammers are gone :D

Kiss
01-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Yes, I understand well that it's not his fault he tries to make every thing better for us I feel sorry for people who are mad at him.

LiNuX
01-08-2008, 08:35 PM
lol, only one day's data was lost along with a 167 user accounts - user accounts can be retreived, just need them to re-register

no one whould be mad at me, btw, who IS mad at me? lol, im mad at that hacker and my host

Blackleo
01-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Arrrr Iam mad at him !!! I say we go to his house bond him and burn him alive !!!

LiNuX
01-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Arrrr Iam mad at him !!! I say we go to his house bond him and burn him alive !!!

why r u mad? lol, you were one of the many that lost nothing at all :-P

Blackbird
01-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Omg, you don't have to get so mad. Well, it's nothing you have lose anyway

Blackleo
01-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Hehe barely post ftw! !!! But unlcukily for me Iam posting more and more now and lucky for you =(