PDA

View Full Version : GF Brown - Wordpress Theme

LiNuX
01-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Well I posted this the other day but along with a few threads and posts, this was deleted in the big mishap on monday. So here it is again. The url isn't the same as last time and neither are some of the css codes.

GF Brown (http://nf6.org/wp/)

It is titled WP GF Brown - but I may end up changing the whole name to just GF Brown since everyone knows it's for WordPress (WP) already.

The background images are the same, the colors are mostly the same, just most of the green is gone - just the little sidebar buttons indicating different categories and the links are still a bit of green.

This isn't the prettiest WP theme out there but it is my first and I am excited about it. Don't care how many downloads it gets but I am just happy I finished it. I have a list of about 25 websites where I will release this theme, including this forum, and a few of my blogs.

Comments appreciated!

rukisuto
01-09-2008, 05:27 AM
I like this, you did a good job for your first one :]

LiNuX
01-09-2008, 10:31 AM
thanks, im going to start coding my second theme today, it'll probably take a turn with a left side nav bar instead with the color red in there somewhere, since it is my fav color :D

and anyone on this forum that wants some text color changes anywhere on their wp theme (if it's my theme) i'm willing to do it for free - if you know CSS it shouldn't be too hard but then again, I've made mine very long lol

Joshuah
01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Awesome :-) I gonna use the 2nd one :-P if its good enough :-P lol

LiNuX
01-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Awesome :-) I gonna use the 2nd one :-P if its good enough :-P lol

lol, hope you have a wordpress blog to use it with, because it was made to only work in wordpress 2.0 or higher

KittyCat72
01-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Looks good Linux, but brown may not be the best color ever.

LiNuX
01-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Looks good Linux, but brown may not be the best color ever.

its actually not a shade of brown - its peach lol, i just darkened it up and called it brown, peach doesn't really go with "Gamers Forum" lol

it was blue at first titled GFBluen - but messing around with colors turned it peachy then brownie - lol

KittyCat72
01-12-2008, 12:27 PM
its actually not a shade of brown - its peach lol, i just darkened it up and called it brown, peach doesn't really go with "Gamers Forum" lol

it was blue at first titled GFBluen - but messing around with colors turned it peachy then brownie - lol

Well I guess brown is better than peach. :-P

LiNuX
01-13-2008, 10:50 AM
the demo link has been changed to here: GF Brown (http://nf6.org/wp/)

it has been edited in the first post as well :D it's the finished product, will release it publicly this week and hopefully release my second theme by next week :D