PDA

View Full Version : Computer Scripts

LiNuX
01-13-2008, 11:04 AM
I was going around my Computer files today and I found a bunch of scripts that I found lying around that I never used. I counted over a 100 but I could be wrong. These can be used by webmasters but some are practically useless.

Wanted to know if anyone would be interested in using them. I may set up a downloads section for this forum where certain members can download the attachments for free. I have master resell rights to most of these products and those are the ones I will upload.

If I get enough interest, I will put them up, if not, then I'll just save them somewhere for the future.

These are all Legal scripts, some are custom that I've had for years planning to use but never got the chance or I just forgot lol.

Strickin
01-31-2008, 02:06 PM
You should make it so that it costs like say 25 GFP per download or something like that.

LiNuX
01-31-2008, 05:53 PM
well its not showing much interest at all so I doubt i'll be uploading them but not a bad idea on the GFP part, i just don't think I can automate that

diablo
02-07-2008, 12:30 AM
i liked that idea a bit but i guess its too late but if you do decide to bring it back up, u should it sounds interesting