PDA

View Full Version : God of war 2?

Juicebox
01-13-2008, 04:59 PM
I got gow2 like umm 3 days ago and i've already beat it and I was like wow this game kicks ass. Most of the time I either buy a game because I saw videos on youtube heard about it or asked the clerk whats what but for gow2I just choose it. Comment and junk if ya wanna :mask::mask:

jakncoke
01-13-2008, 05:03 PM
awesome game... beat it when it came out months ago, but really I'd suggest stop asking clerks what up because almost all are retarded fanboys. I need to get 1, which I'll probably do so in about 2 weeks or so when I get money.. so I'll be mega lttp

Juicebox
01-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Nawz the clerks that I have talked to are awesome!

jakncoke
01-13-2008, 05:09 PM
I doubt that, clerks are never awesome. They just want to con people into sales, always know what you want before going into a store, which really isn't hard to look at previews/ game vids and sometime overlook some reviews.

Juicebox
01-13-2008, 05:12 PM
HEY! don't be dissin my clerks they could kick your clerks asses anyday lol. Plus I hardly ever KNOW what I want just meh

jakncoke
01-13-2008, 05:16 PM
What are you talking about? I don't have clerks, I think I made it very clear that I hate all clerks equally, well actually I hate Radioshack clerks the most because they nagg you when you first walk in and when you ask where 1 item is they try and sell you like 5k in other goods, so you never research before buying ? I'd suggest you start, it's the first step at being a good consumer and not getting conned into buying garbage games or items.

Juicebox
01-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Most times I research.....say Spiderman3 I started playing spiderman2 alot again and thought about buying it. I went to youtube and seached for reviews for PS2 and I watched about 3 and all of em said it sucked. Then I went to cheatplanet and searched and then just googled it. That happenes most of the time gow2 I just bought it no reason besides the first one rocked