PDA

View Full Version : New Theme: GF Evo Red

LiNuX
01-13-2008, 08:55 PM
If you are not using the new theme, please go to your User Profile and select "default theme" or "GF Evo Red' as your preferred theme.

You may also look at the bottom left corner of the forum and choose this theme.

It is a simple design and it works with most of the mods we have. It's really tough to find a mod that works with the front portal and arcade at the same time. This theme is partially coded by me to add in some of the links and whatnot. The tables and everything else was done by the original creator.

We have a current temporary logo, hoping someone can make a better one for us soon. It is 285 px by 87 px including the globe. If anyone wants to give it a shot, be my guest.

You are not required to use this theme, we have 3 others that work. I am still customizing this theme so be patience if every single feature isn't working yet.

Enjoy this theme, I'll try to put in a bit more themes later on.

~LiNuX

conman1000
01-14-2008, 06:09 AM
Now that theme is pretty good, but I think I will still use silver&red.

Blackbird
01-14-2008, 06:20 AM
New theme looking great but I'm still going to used Silver & Red ^^

jakncoke
01-14-2008, 10:59 AM
I hate it, Silver&Red still for me.

LiNuX
01-14-2008, 11:54 AM
lol, well im working on a new one dont worry :D hopefully this one works with all our features

this new theme was a bit of a pain, it was out dated, took me nearly 4 hours to update all the files, I just finished, i worked like 2 hrs on it last nite and another 2 hrs just now

hope the next one's files are updated - i won't know til i upload it either

Jaykub
01-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Don't Like it In Every Way. Silver & Red Is Me! Edit: Admin what you mean it took you 6 hours to update the files. You don't know how to auto do it? take about 5 seconds

LiNuX
01-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Don't Like it In Every Way. Silver & Red Is Me! Edit: Admin what you mean it took you 6 hours to update the files. You don't know how to auto do it? take about 5 seconds

this theme isn't fit for 3.6.8 - its from 3.6.0, u have to edit the outdated files manually OR you can revert all the templates and that takes 5 seconds but if you revert it all mods and plugins gets uninstalled

Jaykub
01-14-2008, 01:50 PM
this theme isn't fit for 3.6.8 - its from 3.6.0, u have to edit the outdated files manually OR you can revert all the templates and that takes 5 seconds but if you revert it all mods and plugins gets uninstalled

no there is a way around that bro

LiNuX
01-14-2008, 02:03 PM
no there is a way around that bro

tell me the way around that - and i have to custom code some of the parts of the forum to make it "lively" if that makes any sense

Kiss
01-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Maybuh i could help design a theme.

LiNuX
01-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Maybuh i could help design a theme.

first you have to make a type of layout, then code it in vb, then you make the design stuff lol, not too easy for vb, not for me at least, im better at wp designing than vb any day lol

Kiss
01-14-2008, 02:27 PM
I meant with the gfx lol.

LiNuX
01-14-2008, 02:40 PM
yea feel free to make the graphics, just look around the forum and see what type of graphics names the themes use and just replicate the names

and i'll see what i can do with the css later

Blackbird
01-14-2008, 03:06 PM
It's a great to have someone who are willing to make a theme of Gamers-Forum :)

Jaykub
01-14-2008, 03:33 PM
Come on Admin. Its easy to make vb skins. Make me a admin of just skins I could get ones like that all day. And my graphic skills it would be awesome. But I know I'll prob never ever be a admin here. Cuz others would be befor me for years lol

jakncoke
01-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah that wouldn't make much sense to give you any sort of power seeing your still a noob here.

Jaykub
01-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Yeah. The Noob admins 11 Vbulletin forums.

jakncoke
01-14-2008, 03:43 PM
It doesn't matter what you claim to have done on any other forums, forums don't work like that the " I did this and that over there" system, it works on what you've done here and all you've done here is shown that you can lie about how many systems you own and how big of a ego you have when you get a championship

Jaykub
01-14-2008, 03:47 PM
lie.? dude I just doing arcade talk man. I did not say I wanted to be admin I'm just talking. You just take me the wrong way. And I know it does not work the way what I did on other forums. I will help here as much as I can. Just cool Down. I don't have a big ego. I'm just a sick gamer lol

LiNuX
01-14-2008, 03:52 PM
since u say you admin other vbulletin forums - make a skin on there and download the theme as xml and send it to me

and it may be easy to make vb skins to some but will you argue with the other 5.5 billion people that cant do anything at all with vb?

and you do have a pretty big ego, you act very conceited sometimes, gotta grow up

and i dont plan on having any other admins on here

jakncoke
01-14-2008, 03:53 PM
lie.? dude I just doing arcade talk man. I did not say I wanted to be admin I'm just talking. You just take me the wrong way. And I know it does not work the way what I did on other forums. I will help here as much as I can. Just cool Down. I don't have a big ego. I'm just a sick gamer lol

First bold: lie, yes you did, I asked you what systems you have, you said all... I said I'd like proof and I'd love your list just to prove you wrong.. you came back I have all 13 and loved every minute, there is way more than 13.. so either your very misinformed or lying, I would guess the latter.

Second bold : that is ego, funniest part you don't even realize you have a ego. If you are such a sick gamer then why are not #1 overall on the gamerscore leaderboard?

Jaykub
01-14-2008, 03:58 PM
First re read that pm I said I have most all. in meaning all xbox ps and Nintendo. and sega and will. And give me a week and I will be #1 I don't know you man whats your prob

jakncoke
01-14-2008, 04:08 PM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t85/jasonbay1988/untitled-2.jpg

your grammar was so terrible it could have meant anything, but if you don't want people jumping the conclusions you better fix your grammar. You are American you have no excuse.

Jaykub
01-14-2008, 04:10 PM
dude we need to stop bro. This is a family fun site

LiNuX
01-14-2008, 04:17 PM
no its gamers forum

leave both of your personal conversations out

make another thread if you have to

leave this thread to discuss the new theme please

thank you

Jaykub
01-14-2008, 04:49 PM
lol linux. Thats what I'm saying take it to PM and leave me alone (i don't know you)