PDA

View Full Version : Rep Power

warboss.gremlin
01-17-2008, 06:43 PM
A few questions involving rep power:

1. How do you get it?

2. What is it used for?

3. How come when moused over some peoples actually have little messages?

GF Eric
01-17-2008, 07:32 PM
To answer your question:

1. Do something awesome like a helpful post, help someone out, or give someone rep and you get some in return.

2. Its used to show how well you are popular or nice on the forum if your in the red you might as well not bother cause people might hate and not talk to you. Green is good.

3. The message over it depends on the Rep Power. The more rep power the different the message.

LiNuX
01-17-2008, 07:58 PM
to use:

http://www.gamers-forum.com/images/ahsite/buttons/reputation.gif that button OR one that says "REP" in the newest theme - click that and a message box should appear with the options "I APPROVE" which means positive rep and "I DISAPPROVE" which means Negative rep

and Eric explains the rest of it - he just got +rep from me for a helpful post :)

warboss.gremlin
01-18-2008, 02:45 AM
Thank you guys for explaining it. That is a pretty cool system. Well I hope to have more bars soon. see you guys around.

GF Eric
01-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Also in addition you can't rep a person until you rep someone else. I think its 5 other people before you can actually rep the person again. This will stop people from gaining rep from a friend for no reason.