PDA

View Full Version : Okay whats up

jakncoke
01-18-2008, 01:29 AM
I just lost a 9300 score, before I lost a 8500 score in Chopper Attack, those would be good enough for top 10. Now I'm getting really pissed and I want something done, if it isn't that dreaded will not submit message and it's the you wait forever, I submitted the 9300 and had it on the screen for at least 20 minutes while on the bottom it saying connecting to Gamer-forum.com. or whatever exact score it is.

Kiss
01-18-2008, 05:55 AM
that happened to m e before annoying.

Blackbird
01-18-2008, 06:38 AM
That's really annoying it's never have been happend to before becuase I don't play so much arcade game here. Anyway I hate that game it's doesn't want me to go any further.

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 09:41 AM
around what time was this problem? i never seem to have any problem with the game, and it seems the problems occur to u when u get a good score

clear your browser cache and try it, the cookies could be bugging you, happens to me sometimes but hasn't occurred on any arcade games yet

wifi
01-18-2008, 10:56 AM
wtf the thing doesnt even start to load when i click the submit score thing, i think its my computer because if it doesnt auto refresh it doesnt save :(

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 11:19 AM
wtf the thing doesnt even start to load when i click the submit score thing, i think its my computer because if it doesnt auto refresh it doesnt save :(

it just means ur browser isn't getting the data from the swf file from the arcade

either restart the browser or try another one, this is a browser related issue - what jak had is probably cookie issue related to that game

warboss.gremlin
01-18-2008, 12:24 PM
The same problem happened to me. It's not like it was a really high score or anything, but it was a score nonetheless.

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 12:30 PM
i'll be looking into the arcade database later on tonight, see if there are breaks anywhere, but usually a break would give us a database error :/ so i don't really know where to go for help

the original creator of the arcade is full of crap, says he'll come to help but he never shows up so i just gave up asking