PDA

View Full Version : Did we Disappear?

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 01:36 PM
At around 2 PM this forum kind of disappeared with a 403 error and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out why. We often send out newsletters with our updates and that's what I was doing today with a bunch of forum updates and specials. After about the 300th email, the whole forum's directory was locked down. I assume something went wrong with the email system in Cpanel and I Exceeded some limit in one second or something, I tried fixing it by opening up the directory again but I was completely locked out.

Frustration took over then I decided to make another directory for the forum and move everything there. And it worked, no info has been lost since the database was not touched.

The arcade may be missing a few games, well it isn't working at all but when it comes back up, few games are sure to be missing. I will fix that later.

You may have seen a little message that said the forum is experiencing technical difficulties. Well What's done is done. The forum isn't going anywhere. Since I haven't sent out any emails from this one server of mine, I should have checked the settings before I sent any out lol.

Sorry if you guys had any problems.

Regards,
LiNuX