PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to locate an online game

BlackCain
01-18-2008, 05:42 PM
I played an online "dating" type game a few weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it.
Unfortunatly, I don't really remember how I found it and forgot to bookmark it -_-...
I think it was called "Play The Game".
It was basically a point and click game where you walk around a town and getting to unravvel stories and gossip in order to get the guy you want.
The best thing about it was the "Intense Conversation" where you pick out bits of info and slander against the bot who pick a fight with you in order to win...
There was a place called the "Coffee Bean"...

I know it's not much to go on, but if anyone could point me in the right direction in order to have another go at this, I'd appreciate it very much =)

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 05:44 PM
sounds interesting but I don't think I've ever heard of this game before and searching for Coffee Bean just gives me info on the real coffee beans lol

i'll keep my eye open for this - welcome to the forum

BlackCain
01-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Thank you very much for your welcome ^_^

I'm not much of a gamer but I'll certainly stick around :yes:

I've been searching for about half an hour...
I was bored at the time so I've tried looking up "Bored Games" on google, and "Intense conversation" and "dating java sim"...

Well a whole bunch of stuff really :confused1:

Maybe I'll get lucky one day and actually remember to bookmark it!

I'd never even heard of it before, usually just play the games on newgrounds and stuff like that :laugh:

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 05:53 PM
yea i know what u mean, im not used to book marking sites either and later on when i really want to find one, im all exhausted looking for it lol but eventually the site comes into mind

maybe your mind forgot purposely because you were playing too much or something lol, it's just hiding it in a corner of ur brain, then when you dont want to play the game anymore or completely forgot about it, you remember the name, site, bla bla bla lol

happens all the time

BlackCain
01-18-2008, 05:56 PM
lol, i only got to play it for about half an hour till my boyfriend shouted at me cos he wanted to play counter-strike :mad1:

Maybe my brains hiding it cos I don't want to get shouted at again :-P

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 05:58 PM
lol that could be, i play counter strike :D not much lately cuz of busy days and whatnot but I used to play a whole lot

CS pwns

BlackCain
01-18-2008, 06:00 PM
Not for me it doesn't. . .
But it gets like that when you have to listen to someone shouting "A" and "B" into headphone/microphone thingy for 3 hours straight -_-;;

I just want to break the computer sometimes :wub:

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 06:02 PM
lmao ahahaha - sounds like the younger me, but if i play i dont play more than 3 hours a week, in december i probably played 3 hours total lol

but the game is fun

BlackCain
01-18-2008, 06:37 PM
i tried playing it once, i just thought it was like every other first player shooter...

but hey, well done to the makers on becoming rich, lol.

I just get bored with doing the same thing over and over in a game. But being a girl, I suppose it's a bit different =)

LiNuX
01-18-2008, 06:42 PM
lol the same reason i got bored with it a while back, when i was about 12 or 13 i made it into the CPL (Cyberathlete Professional League) then it just seemed too easy, took a long 5 year break or so lol

BlackCain
01-21-2008, 12:40 PM
so does anyone know any decent online games with longivety?

Where you can save and come back later?

I've still had no luck finiding my other online game ;(

I'm so silly!
It's called the hookup, on n-games.
It's more of a girl game, so don't go dissin it just cos you can't blow stuff up!

Thanks for taking an interest in my plight though ;-)

LiNuX
01-21-2008, 12:56 PM
lol the hookup? glad you found ur game

glad you found your game lol, sounds like a girly game to me, now to recommend it to all the friends i have that are guys, telling them its about blowing stuff up and see how many responses i get lol

BlackCain
01-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Yeah, the hookup =P
Nothing like I was searching for XD
'tis girly :yes:

If you get a horse head in your bed, do not blame me :-P